𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

imagine your already eighteen (18) you start to randomly say the same things as your soulmate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear (y/n)~, Happy Birthday to you~ I smile wide as they finished the chant. I internally squeal when I looked at my oh so tempting and favorite cake, (favorite flavor), yummy.

I giggled when mom kissed my cheek and smiled too. "Hurry up! Blow out the candles already!" I playfully glare at my best friend, Wally aka the Kid Flash in disguise, he got a big appetite all right. I closed my eyes and wished... I opened my (e/c) eyes and blew out the candles as the people around me clapped and hugged me too.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." I looked at my mom then at the cake. "You know I don't like (f/f)." My eyes widen and I internally groan, shit. I glance at mom and my team who was shocked too. Right... I'm already 18 and I get to repeat the words my soulmate is saying too. I snapped out of my thoughts when mom softly cough and smile small. "That's okay sweetheart, come on let's eat your cake!" And so we did.

You, Wally and Artemis are at your last class, you were listening intently to your lecture and out of habit gently tap your pen by your temple, then your professor called out your name while he holds a textbook. "(Y/n) can you tell me the answer to╴" "Should I send her a d**ck pic?" ... shit. Everyone gawked at me while Artemis tries to hold in her laughs by covering her mouth while Wally pinches his legs and bites his stuttering lips to stop himself from laughing hysterical too. I bit my lip from embarrassment as I looked at professor whose cheeks are fainted with pink tint. "...What did you say..?" I shook my head as I felt my cheeks start to feel hot. "Nothing..."

RINGGGGGGGG! And there I was... saved by the bell.

It's the weekend and yet another amateur burglary happens in the Gotham Mall, two burglars smashed the display glasses and hurriedly stuff the valuable jewelries, police tied and unconscious beside. They laughed and was about to run for it when they suddenly float in the air along with the heavy bags.

"Ah╴Hey!" One exclaimed as there collectible items thumped on the ground and they groan when they saw Artemis smirking with cuffs twirling on her point finger and (y/s/n) used her telekinesis powers to hold the defeated amateurs. "tt, bullocks." One cursed as both of you grin.

You free the hostage police officers while Artemis cuffed both of them, but not before removing their weapons of course. As both of you watch the burglars walk away while being escorted out by other officers and the bruised are now medically seek, you were thanked by the owner of the jewelry shopped and said we could pick their accessories, its on the house.

I shrugged and smile politely. "Will do, ma'm." Artemis said as we now scanned at the jewelry from the sack bag. A beautiful yet simple bracelet caught my eye and I tried it on. I hummed and Artemis smiled. "You should get that." I looked at her as she continues rummaging underneath the sack bag. "You think so?"

She hummed in agreement and I saw the owner whose back is facing us, I called out to her. "Nice ass." I could feel my (e/c) eyes bulge out of their sockets as the owner frowned at me, I laugh nervously as Artemis snicker. "More like he is a pain in the ass." I sighed and hurriedly explained and apologize to her who was thankfully understandable and still let me keep their accessory that I chose as a gratitude.

You are at your room, studying for your final exam tomorrow. "Achoo!" You let out a cute sneeze and sigh. "Bless you." He said ╴more like he said through you. Shock was an understatement.

Tonight, you are having a girls night out with Artemis and others. You were just putting on last touches on your natural make up look. "Sorry mom.." You said which made you halt at your actions, you are worried and curious.

You have a heavy hang over from last night, you were also too lazy to do your homework which is due tomorrow. Since it's still early, you killed time by binge watching your favorite show on Netflix. You continue scrolling, still debating whether to watch again (f/s) or the new releases.

"Meet me at the mall." I blink and frown but shook my head, he must be talking to someone you thought. "I said meet me at the mall." He repeated which startled you. "...Was that for me?" You sigh and went to my room.

I laid my phone on my phone stand that is beside my small mirror and called Artemis. Brr... Brr.. After two rings, she picked up and frown as she massage her temples. "... what you want?" She muttered and I roll my eyes at her but explained.

"I said his words two times in a row... that never happened before." Artemis looked at me and got worried. "Well... what did he say?" "He wants me to meet him at the mall." She puckered her lip in thought. "Now? So... are you going?"

Nervous about it but you nodded. "Well... I have to.." Artemis nodded and smiled. "All right, good luck..." She said as both of you ended the call. You also got ready to go to the mall.

A few minutes passed and you are struggling to find him. "How am I supposed to find him?" I asked myself as you continue walking and looking for him at this huge mall, even people are starting to give me weird looks.

Seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes turned into hours.

You sighed heavily and just flail your arms in exasperation. "I give up..." I was now standing outside at the open entrance of me and my teams favorite cafe mall. "She probably doesn't even know I am here." You stopped and looked in front...

My eyes wider than ever and my mouth slightly open from shock, I even felt my breath hitch and shoulder stiffed. "I..."

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!
To be continued just a very short imagine for our acrobatic bat boy. Like I previously said welcome to my imagination gig; you guys may actually request other than Grayson, thanks again!