𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Can you guys recommend me some books to read? especially with the bat brothers tehehe, anyways I want to ask if you guys would like a soulmate x bat brothers story ONLY please let me know!! Thanks and enjoy reading plenty of Tim one shots and let's get this story to 1k! Lav you all! ❤️ Inspired by Classic~

you and Tim are the best friend duo in the Team and he asked for your help on how he should confess to his crush over a text.

"YO (Y/S/N)!" You heard your best friend, Red Robin call your superhero name and you hummed, glancing behind your shoulder.

Both of you just finished the covert mission Batman assigned on The Team, they all went back to their personal lives while you and Tim waited for Batman or Alfred to fetch both of you from Mt. Justice.

Too lazy to go back to Wayne manor on foot or bt Zeta Tube and in which Dick might I add cuss at you. "Lazy bones..." He muttered and just went to the Zeta Tube.

"You know its just both of us right?" I smirked as he frown but shook his head. "Yeah- never mind that! I need your help!" I hummed and took a sip of my (favorite drink). "What you need nerd?" No it doesn't sound offending since I nicely asked, and he doesn't seem to mind too.

"So yeah- you know I have a crush on this girl at my class and I want you to check my message of her." I smirked mischievously. "Hoho~ Nerd has a crush~"

I tease him and he growl playfully but shove his phone out of his pants... leotards? I don't know okay! "Here I'll read it to you." I nodded as he sat beside me.

"I actually had help with Jason..." I looked at him baffled as my mouth was slightly ajar. "... Let's hear it.." I said sourly, knowing that Jason fails at flirting... literally...

"So... I wanna thrill you like Michael."

"Uhm-"

"I wanna kiss you like Prince."

I spewed my drink and glare at him. "NO- you can't write something like that! It has to be meaningful." Tim groan and flail his arms.

"Then what should I text her then?!" I rolled my eyes and ponder. "Okay something like this- you're over my head, I'm out of my mind, Thinking I was born in the wrong time. Let's start the rewind, everything is so throwback age,"

I looked at Tim who was grinning and nodding as he type. "I kinda like it, al right!" I smile and continued.

"Your out of my league, old school chic, like a movie star from the silver screen..." As I said this I was looking at Tim who hummed as he was happy at his message.

He then looked at me and smile. "Okay! Great I will send it to her then," My eyes widen and I nodded. "YES- I mean that'll work.." I rubbed the back of my neck as he grin.

"Thanks so much (n/n)." I hummed and nod curtly. "No proble-!"

PING!

My eyes widen as I heard my phone, I fish out my gadget and looked at my messages to see... it was recently sent by Tim...

I looked at him wide eye and saw a cute smile on his face while he was nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah... not a good way to confess.." He chuckled nervously as I looked shock at him but then smile...