anodytes x bat brothers

"You can't save them all!" She laughed as she invades my mind as I scream in agony.

I clutch my head in pain as my eyes flicker to my (e/c) to pure white. I can hear mom whimpering and groaning as she keeps opening the portal at the same time giving me energy.

"Y/N!" She call me but her voice is drifting. "Alien!" A nickname that I despise- I painfully look up to see the brothers groaning in pain as they try to fight off the shape-shifters entering further to planet earth.

"Alien!" I painfully try to stand up as my eyes blur the image of a blue and black suit reaching towards me. "G-Grayson!" I heard their little brother shout as he tries to reach him from the swarming shape-shifters.

"... What a pity... Half-Human.... Half-Alien..." My nemesis growl and snapped her fingers- all of were suddenly teleported to another reality- I was tied to a dead tree- bodies swarmed everywhere and my nemesis smirking- they lift my chin as I stare into her emotionless pure white eyes.

"Your- a disgrace to our kind.." She muttered and a snap of her fingers- the corpse all rise and muttered incantations- the deafening sound caused me to scream at the top of my lungs as my eyes pooled with blood.

My nemesis laugh as I struggled and scream in pain as the incantation continues- the roots of the tree started to slowly cover me and the last thoughts I can think of- was my family.

My mom.
Mom kissed my cheek as she put my (favorite breakfast) beside me as I try to finish my academic work before vigilante stuff. "I'm gonna go now (nickname), please behave later!" Mom shouted as I heard the lock of the door closed and I smile small.

"I may be a witch but... that doesn't mean you need to be. Carve your own path, there I will follow you always."

Grayson.
"Bab- Okay! (Superhero name)! Can't we work this out?! I mean Batman's right! You are defending a villian! for christ sake!" Grayson pulled his escrima and I raise gracefully both my hands emitting (favorite color) mist. I can see him genuinely caring and not wanting to hurt me, I just rolled my eyes. "I defend no one."

THUD! PHWOOSH! GAHHH! And there he goes flying and hitting the gas trunk, I just smirked as I hear Jason hollered.

"Screw what they say. I have an alien partner and a member of my team. They're just losers! Stay whelmed remember?"

Jason.
"The f**ck you want?" Jason spat out the blood in his mouth, as he glares at me. I was playing with my powers, just like my mom, Wanda. I glance boringly at Jason and threw gently him an iced meat and now sat in front of him, where he is sitting on the chair of batman.

"What." He said again and I just showed him the first aid kit. He frowns a little as I did not wait for his reply and just started bandaging his bruised and cleaning his cuts, the silence was not awkward, it was in fact comfortable.

"Who got me out in the dark? You! Now! You got me! You won't fight this alone ya hear me! Now where my guns at!"

Tim.
I saw him sipping his 35th- I was ovserving him- coffee that Alfred has been giving and called me out because he is getting worried as he is fidgeting. I sigh and sat beside him. He was shocked and he flinched when I harshly slapped his pillow at his face. "Room. Now." He growled and shoved it away and was about to say something when my eyes glowed (favorite color) and a snarl left my lips.

I saw him gulp and sigh heavily but he snatch the pillow on my hand and deafeatingly walk towards his room accompanied by Alfred- who gave me a bow and a smile which made me smile as well.

"Oh come on! I've only had one coffee!...Okay that's a lie! Hey! Don't you freaking touch my cases!- 5 hours of sleeping with you?? DEAL! Oh... you mean napping- WAIT I DID NOT MEAN-!"