𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧

- note!
This imagine is inspired by @/mickeyngx from tiktok. WARNING! UNFORESEEN EVENTS!

"I KNEW IT

"I KNEW IT." Nightwing went to your location and tried finding you. He hurriedly run everywhere and then stopped. He slowly retrace his footsteps and saw you, sitting outside your favorite coffee shop.

He sighed in relief and went to you. "(y/n).." I looked up and saw Nightwing who looked relieved to see me unharmed. Nightwing noticed her cheek was stained with tears and she noticed the white part of his domino mask squint.

"What's wrong?" He asked alert yet worried as I just sniffed and sigh. "(crush name) didn't show up...he played me..." I said sadly and Nightwing clicked his tongue. "tt... where is he?" He furiously asked her and she shook her head.

"Please... don't hurt him.." Nightwing frown at what she said but sigh. "Can... you take me home.. please..?" She asked whose on the verge of crying again and he just nodded. "Come on then," He took your cold hands as both of you walk side by side. "How did you get here by the way..?" I asked curiously and Nightwing smirked and pointed at his ride... his motorcycle. "Oh." He chuckled and helped you sit properly at his motorcycle before sitting in front of you.

Out of instinct you wrapped your arms around his waist and it made Nightwing smile. "Hold on tight, okay?" He felt you nod as you bury your head on his backside.

VRROOMMM! VROOOM!

The next day, Nightwing was just lazily laid on your bed, reading your favorite manga to kill time. His ears perked when he heard the front door opened and followed by humming. Nightwing could tell it was you since your hurriedly walking upstairs.

"Nightwing! Guess what!?" He hummed still reading your manga. "What is it?" He asked and she giggle which confused Nightwing and finally looked at you. "(c/n) just apologized to me! And he invited me to his party! I'm so excited!!"

She jumped up and down while Nightwing looked at you unbelievable, its like you forget about what happen yesterday which made angered him. "Seriously!?" You hummed with a huge smile on your face. Nightwing mentally groan when he saw how happy you are... despite him thinking your a dense person.

He sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose, still wearing his shades. "You're still crushing on him?" You laugh out of happiness as you flop yourself beside Nightwing who is still worried about you. "Yep!"

It's a school day and both of you are just walking at the sidewalk that leads to the entrance of your university. "Hey Nighwing, do you wanna go to uni with me today?" You asked him and he nodded. "Yeah, sure... I'm just gonna go around." You nodded as he suddenly disappear in a blink of an eye.

Nightwing, was looking around at your campus. He then saw someone in particular and smirked, letting his gloved hands linger on the handle of his escrima sticks. "There you are..." He gradually walk towards him but then stop himself when he saw his not alone.

He cursed mentally and his behind the lockers. "Guys! There's this cute girl who has a crush on me SO BAD!" The group of boys laughed as Nightwing overhears their conversation. "Here's the plan, when she enters the room, we'll lock the door and then we'll..."

His eyes widen and he snarled. "I have to warn her...!" He said under his breathe as he clench his gloved hands.

"You can't go to his party!" He was able to find you and was holding both of your shoulders. I blinked and asked him, "Why not?" He bit his lips and I could tell he was uncomfortable talking about it. "Nightwing.." I called out his name softly as he looked at me worried.

"... he and the boys..." He stopped and questioned myself on why (c/n)'s friends had to do it with it. "He and the boys what?" Nightwing sigh and looked at you.

"They will 'hurt' you." He quoted the hurt and I suddenly laughed, receiving weird looks from others. "What!? No way! (c/n) and his friends are really nice." I said in defense and Nightwing just groan, "You don't get it!" He screamed which shocked me but I glare at him.

"You don't know him!" "I don't need to know him to know he is gonna do something bad at you!" I scoffed and pointed a finger at him. "You're just overprotective and annoying sometimes!" I huffed as he looked shock at me.

I... am dumbfounded on what I said... I regret it when I saw his lips form into a thin line. I cursed mentally and looked apologetically at Nightwing, ignoring the whispers from others. "Nightwing I... Wait..." He walked pass me without uttering a word and I tried calling out his name but he didn't even turn back.

Shit! I should have listened to Nightwing! I thought as (c/n) and his friends dragged me at his room and one of them locked the door. I tried to casually ask them, "Why did you guys lock the door...?" They just laugh and I shriek when one of them tried to touch where they shouldn't.

"This will be fun..." (c/n) laughed as he started getting closer to me. I'm crying as I hugged myself, I'm shaking in fear. "Nightwing! I was wrong... please help me! PLEASE!" I begged and sob when (c/n) pulled me closer and trying to rip my clothes.

Someone.... HELP ME!

THUMP! PULL!

"What the-!?" I opened my eyes and saw Nightwing holding me while the other holds his blue escrima sticks, as it produces electric shocks. "N-Nightwing..." I stuttered as he looked worriedly at me. "You all right?" He asked and I nod curtly.

He genuinely smile and then looked deadly at (c/n) and his friends growling at him. "Stay behind me." He said and I oblige, standing his full height at them. "A superhero guardian ah? I have one to! Red Hood! Stop him for me!"

I gasp as Red Hood aims his guns at Nightwing whose holding both his escrima sticks now. Both eyes squint as not one of them made a single move. This made (c/n) furious and growl at Red Hood. "What are you doing!? Move you, idiot!"

"WOAH! HOLD ON!" He screamed as Red Hood now aims his guns at (c/n). "Nice to see you again, bro." My eyes widen and I looked at Nightwing who smirked. "Likewise bro." Red Hood swiftly went beside Nightwing as (c/n) clicked his tongue.

"tt, let's get them!" They all came at once and Nightwing suddenly felt adrenaline. "I'm peckish for a little action." Red Hood chuckle and cocked his guns. "Aren't we all?" Nightwing glance at you, "Stay here." I nod as both brothers now engaged themselves in the battle.