𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪

--note!
WARNING! ANGST & SADNESS!! I should probably put emoticons on each title... anyway, staying in a romantic relationship is not meant to be a fairy tale, I've done some bad things in my relationship and well... I just got inspired on writing it plus imagining it with Jason (guilty hehe), well that's all and welcome to my imagination gig;

YOU TOLD ME PEOPLE COULD ONLY FALL IN LOVE ONCE.

"How many times have you actually fallen in love?" I asked Jason whose cleaning his motorcycle. He hummed and push away his white bangs out of his blue eyes as he look at me. "None." My eyes widen and I laugh which made Jason raise an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" I sighed and smirk at him. "You." He rolled his eyes then resume his activity.

"But... seriously... you have never fallen in love?" You asked genuinely curious and he nodded as he wiped his greasy hands. "Yeah and to be honest, corny as it sounds, I'm waiting for the right person for me." You nudge his back side with a humor look on your face.

"Ohoho, sounds like Red Hood here isn't a heartless bastard after all." He clicked his tongue and grossly throw the dirty cloth at your face which made you squeal and glare at the II Robin. "'course not... what I'm saying is that you get to only fall in love once... y'know what I mean."

I look at Jason whose rubbing the back of his neck as he ponder which made me smile and hummed. "Yeah... I get what you mean.."

Then you told me you love me after two months. So I just assumed I was the one.

"Will you be my girlfriend...?" Jason asked shy as I stood in shock. His brothers shouting and whooping except for Damian who rolled his eyes but smirk small. I looked at him, and I smile. "Yes..." It was his turn to look shock but a wide smile broke out on his handsome face. "Really!? Uhm-- I mean... really?" I giggle and hugged him and he return it too.

"... I love you..." I hummed and pull away from our hug, cupping his cheeks and kissing the bridge of his nose which he found adorable of you. ".. I love you too, Jason Todd."

Jealousy was never something I believed in, 'til you let random girls in the bed I sleep in.

"Who... is she?" You asked timidly as Jason whose puffing smoke looked at you bored. "Oh her, she's just my partner-in-crime... you don't mind if she sleeps on our bed right?" You bit the inside of your lip as you felt your stomach twist uncomfortably.

You put on a fake smile hoping he wouldn't notice as you nod curtly. "Yeah sure, uhm... how long will she be staying?" He hummed and shrugged his broad shoulders. "I think just a couple of days or weeks... until she gets back on her feet." He said nonchalantly as he eyed you.

He then noticed your unreadable expression and sigh, he stood up from their couch and hugged you lovingly. "(n/n)... she won't be that long here okay... please understand..." You always hear that same excuse but you just hugged him and buried yourself affectionately on his chest and felt the vibration as he chuckled at your cute antics.

"... Okay..." Your (e/c) eyes then gaze at his deep blue ones. "... but she gotta help at the house too, deal?" Jason nodded and kissed your cheek then nose. "Deal, i'll talk to her." You nodded as you watch him knock on your room and talked to her softly. I frown at this...

And I still wonder I didn't leave then..

"NO! JUST STOP! OKAY!" I cried as I tug my tangled (h/l) (h/c). I looked at Jason, whose in his cardigan uniform, his red helmet forgotten on the floor. His eyes widen in anguish and frustration. Broken pieces surround us as I broke in tears.

"(Y/n) you have to understand--!" "What do I need to understand!? Huh!?" I just laughed bitter as he looked at me in disbelief and he scoff. "tt, like you didn't do it before." I looked at him confused as tears still continue to flow on my cheeks.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He rolled his blue eyes and stood closer to me. "You kept a secret from me." He then took his phone out of his pocket and showed me a message. My messages to (random boy's name). My eyes widen and I growled at him.

"You've been spying on me!?" He didn't budge when I pushed him. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked and I laughed then sigh heavily. "You've gotta be kidding me!" "ANSWER ME (Y/n)! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM!?" He then clenched both of my wrist and I whimpered.

"JASON! LET GO OF ME!" I struggled and cried even more because of the pain. "I want to kill you so bad." He threaten me and I stopped moving... fear raked throughout my body. I looked scared at Jason whose eyes widen.

I bit my lip and avoided his gaze. "Let me go..." I said softly and Jason shook his head regretting his words. "(Y/n)... I didn't mea--!" "I SAID LET ME GO!" I scream which made him flinch and did let you go. You hurriedly pack your stuff and start to walk away but Jason kept blocking your movements.

"(N/n), come on let's work this out ple--!"

SLAP!

Jason's eyes widen even more as he slowly looked at you, your hand shaking as you hold your wrist. He touched his cheek on where slap him as you cry. "We're through... Goodbye Jason Todd." I walked pass him and slammed the door behind me... I lean on it and cried even more. I can't believe him...

It'll be 3 years in 3 days since I met you at the Opry Backstage, leaning against that doorway, sometimes I wish I would've shown up late.

Tonight, I finished my patrol duty until I stopped, I realized I'll be passing his favorite restaurant... where we first met before knowing our alias. I smile sadly and laugh, I remembered we would go here after missions or patrols, no matter what time it is. He would just stand against the doorway, either taking a power nap or casually talking to the chief restaurant as he waits for me... I should have not finish the patrol early...

I wish I didn't feel like you're the one still it doesn't really feel like this is done..

I glance at my phone screen and bit my lip. "3 years..." That we haven't call each other nor initiate an eye contact with one another whenever we are assigned on a mission together. I just kept it on a professional level, ignoring Red Hood's plead and advances.

When I'm out here on dates trying to find a new love...
Yeah, its been a month or two since we said that we were through... so why does it feel like i'm cheating on you..

I politely said goodbye to my date and he was almost about to kiss me when I just shook his hand and bid him farewell. I sigh and lean myself on the door, I slide due to being tired and the agonizing pain I am feeling, I lazily removed my high heels and glance at my dark living room, only the moon shining through the window is my light source.

My superhero uniform casually laid on the table, leftover wraps scattered on the carpeted floor which will soon leave a stingy stench if I didn't clean it early. My used clothes are everywhere, even my laptop and other gadgets are just everywhere.

I groan and bury my face between my knees... I don't think I can live without Jason... I pull out my phone from my bag and glance at my screen that shows the time and date... I stifle a sob and gently let go of my phone as it softly hits the wooden floor. Constantly finding another man that isn't Jason... hurts me too much...

--note!
first story for jason todd! thank you guys for reading, might cut this into parts but we will see hehehe, welcome to my imagine gig; see you soon!