𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - I'll be taking a break from writing Tim's short story since Damian will be up next soon~ yiee~ but then again enjoy 🧡 inspired by @/_cjma at tiktok~ and berry short sorry!! And warning!!!!

you tried being dominant to me but in the end I win

TIM'S POV

I SMIRK AS (Y/N) challenged me. "Say my name," She rose her eyebrow in amusement as I suddenly pull her closer to me. "Say my name~ If you love me let me hear you~"

I whispered huskily in her ear as I saw her smirk and suddenly push me and straddle me on the training grounds of the Bat cave.

She suddenly pulled the hooded part of my Robin suit and I felt her minty breath mingle with mine. "Say my name~" She said with seduction but I just laugh and smile in amusement. "Hehe~ I win~"

She said as she gently stoods up and helps me up as well. I push away my hair and smirk at my girlfriend. "Dominance huh..?" She hummed as she cutely batted her (e/c) eyes at me.

"You lose babe~" She called out as she removes her black sleeveless gloves and (f/c) coat, leaving her only in (f/c) inner vest and black pants.

I suddenly went close to her which shocked her a little bit as I smirk wickedly at her. "What are you-" She gasp as I push her at the near table.

"If you love me let me hear you..." I put her lean arms over her head as I gently caress her waist which made her furiously blush and struggle.

"T-Tim!" She squeal as I smirked even wider but had to stop. "Good girl." I winked at her as she growl then pout. "No fair!" She whine as I let go of her and removed my domino mask.

"Life isn't fair sweetie~" I teased her as she gawked and threw her telekenisis powers at me which I dodge and I stuck my tongue at her.