bat brothers x httyd x jaquin au male!

a/n: this is inspired by my baby cousin and to the song hehe! enjoy!

imagine - Damian Al Ghul is the next in line to be the King of Gotham Village and is now hesitant to take the league of his Father, especially now that dragons are living in peace with them, not to mention his dragon is a King of Dragons and that his partner is one of prince of the Jaquin kingdom! What a pressure!

-

"Have you guys seen Damian?" (Y/n) asked as he rubbed his (h/l) (h/c) hair and huffed, while his Jaguar feathered companion growled a bit then ruffled his long macaw colorful feathers a bit as little dragons started to nip on them.

Dick Al Ghul glance at his little brother's partner- ehem- soon to be Queen in Gotham- and shook his head and also rubbed his neck. "We haven't seen him either, as you can see we are busy for his coronation." (Y/n) looked at where Dick was pointing and laughed to see his Deadly Nadder, Nightwing pulling the flowery decorations with a struggling Jason Al Ghul who is screaming profanities while his Monstrous Nightmare, Red Hood just lazily slept and huff whenever his name is being called by Jason which further Jason's profanities.

Tim Al Ghul on the other hand, is trying finalize the needed preparations with the help of his sharp class dragon and Razorwhip, and this one is different, their scale color is coated with red and black underneath their traditional metallic grey color; which is pretty unique how they got it, Tim named her Red Robin, as Tim whistled like a robin, she automatically comes in his aid.

Anyway, Red Robin was able to wrap the flowering decorations on the stand and screech when he saw one of the large statues of previous Vikings are at the edge of falling!

BAM! THUD!

Tim startled and look up to see (Y/n)'s Jaquin and of course the King of Dragons, Night Fury, Toothless whose aiding the statues to stand straight by pushing it in the right position with the help of (Y/n)'s Jaquin.

THUD!

"Phew... thanks Toothless..." Tim muttered and the Razorwhipe glared at Nightwing and to Jason who gulped and whimpered and Jason then threw away the flowery design which was then fetch by Nightwing and Dick sighed.

".... Almost done with the preparations." Dick said and (Y/n) just chuckled and rubbed his Jaquin's head, whose name is (companion name).

"CONTROL YOUR DRAGON DICKHEAD!" Furiously screamed by Jason and kicked a rock that it hit Red Hood's snout and cause him to growl at Jason and puffed a flame at Jason's hair which made Jason screamed and started to run towards a bucket of water that he dumped it on his head.

Tim and the Razorwhipe laughed as so did Red Hood but then looked somewhere when Jason glared at his dragon.

Nightwing then run up to Dick who purred and then started playing with (Y/n)'s Jaquin and then to Toothless who was nudging at (Y/n)'s leg.

"Hey Toothless, have you seen Damian?" The Night Fury purred and pointed to the Dragon den. "Where's Damian? He is supposed to be here!" Hissed the Father of Al Ghul and current chief of Gotham, Bruce Al Ghul with him is beside Selena Al Ghul, whose companion is the King of Jaquin while Bruce has the RumbleHorn, named Skullcrasher, passed by Viking to another Viking.

"Chiefs..." You bowed and so did your Jaquin who then purred as Selena's companion hugged their Prince of Jaquin.

"Have you seen him (Y/n), he's been gone all day!" Frustratingly said by Chief Bruce as Selena glanced at Toothless who keep pointing at the Dragons Den and she smirked. "Why don't you look for him sweetie?" Selena pointed at (Y/n) who nodded and smiled.