𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - Thank you so much for the many reads! Can we get this to 1k?? So happy! Enjoy our little robin/replacement (Jason's nickname for him hahaa) ❤️ But I love a nerdy/handsome fellow~

imagine the lonely girl got paired with the handsome nerd/popular/sometimes a jock due to his older brothers antics for their school project

I WAS JUST TAPPING MY PENCIL ON MY HAND WHEN OUR PROFESSOR SPOKE. "Drake Wayne and (L/n), both of you will be partners." My eyes widen and I frown.

"Great.." I muttered as we listen to their instruction then started to disperse, talking to their partners while I didn't move an inch.

So I guess Wayne took the initiative, as I wait for him, I saw him smirked and his blue eyes glint with mischief. "Wow you seem excited to be my partner." I frown and huff then nonchalantly said to him.

"I know what type of person you are & I really don't care about you or how popular you are." I said and Tim just looked amused at her.

I continued, "Just... do your part and I'll do mine then we should be good, okay?" Tim shrugged his shoulders. "Okay." I nod curtly and we heard the lunch bell ring and I hurriedly walk out of the class with my stuff.

The next day, I saw Tim by his locker with his brothers. I went to him and he stood straight and eyed me. "He-"

"Isn't that the school sl*t?" I heard the girls near us and I bit the inside of my lip. Some random guys started to laugh too.

"Haha no way, how many like a 50 or the whole campus?" The other snickered. "Nah man, look at her! Who wants to f*ck that." I blinked to stop the tears and I sigh frustrated and was about to walk away when I felt a rough hand touched my wrist.

"Wait can you all just stop talking sh*t? Nobody asked for your opinion." To say that I wasn't shock that Wayne defended me was a lie. I saw his brothers smirk genuinely at his confidence and glare deadly at the whispering students.

"You guys need to stop spreading sh*t about her." Tim said dangerously which send shivers and they just walk away. I stood there shock as his brothers ruffled and bro punch him.

He laughed and then looked at me, rubbing the back of his neck. "So... meet you at the library?" He asked. and I nodded and was about to walk away when I heard a wolf whistle.

"Dude she's a keeper-! OUCH!"

"TODD!"

"JASON!"

I heard the brothers scold him as I clench the strap of my bag and hurriedly walk to the library.

After few minutes passed by, I saw Drake Wayne enter the library and sat in front of me. "Hey... I'm sorry about them.." I inspect him and I just roll my eyes, sighing.

"I know your brothers and friends can be douches... I'm used to it..." I saw him frown and he shook his head. "Don't say that." He said and I roll my eyes again.

"It's whatever." As I was about to go back to our project, his words shocked me. "I know you're better than that..." I blinked and somehow... a genuine smile creeps on my face.

"Uhm... thanks..." I muttered and then we went back to our project.

Third day in the library, Drake Wayne suddenly pull my black cap down as I was too focused on my part, he laughed as I gawked at him.

Fourth day in the library, I threw a crumpled paper at him and he smirk and then paper war started to happen. Unfortunately we were scolded by the librarian and warned us not to do that again or else we are banned from the library.

Fifth meeting in the library, I was freezing and I think he noticed. Without saying anything he pulled off his red sweater and throw it towards me. I blinked and he was looking anywhere but me.

"Your cold... so wear that." He muttered and I could have sworn his cheeks are tainted with pink dust. I smile small and nodded. I put on his red sweater... we stared at each other for couple of minutes until he wiggled his eyebrow and I shook my head in amusement.

Sixth day in the library, we are almost done finishing our project. As I write down notes and him explaining, I got annoyed with my hair so I wanted to tie it when-

"Keep your hair down, you look pretty like that." I look at Tim shock but he just smile, I reluctantly put my hands down and smile small. "Thanks..." He hummed and then we got back to work.

At home, I was about to tie my hair when Tim's words echoed through my thoughts. I smile and let my hair down for today.

Now at school, Tim & I are now polishing our final project so I need to talk with him if we can finish it early today. I saw him in his usual spot with his brothers and I called him out.

"Hey-"

"Ugh, whose the shortie?" I blinked when I finally notice that the Wayne brothers have companies, I think her name was Stephanie...? (an: sorry spoiler :/)

Tim gave her a look, "Don't be mean... she's my project partner." He explained as he looked at me. "I think I didn't introduce you to my girlfriend yet have I?" I hummed.

"Real sweet... so uhm.. meeting again in the library?" He was about to speak when his girlfriend caught him off. "You are not cheating on me with that are you?"

I faked smile as Tim explained. "Babe calm down, she's just a friend, anyways see you there?" I nodded and saw them walk away..

"Great... he has a girlfriend..." I said hurtfully and I rubbed my (h/l) hair in frustration. "Way to get my hopes up..." I muttered and sadly walk towards the library.