voicemail + damian wayne.

NOTES: Meet my beautiful OC from my different and owned application stories ❤️ enjoy my lovelies~

... BEEP..

... CLICK..

"Hey- I know- I'm propably the last person you want to hear from right now..."

She sat up from her bed and looked at the time. 'A voicemail? This early?' She thought and picked up her phone and put it on her ear.

"Hmm... baby..?" Her boyfriend, Marcus who is a werewolf Alpha vigilante stirred as he hugged her close to him. "Who is calling you so soon.. lets sleep more.."

She smile genuinly and gently toussled his hair. "Its just a voicemail must be from work.." He dozed off as she listened.

"And I get that... uhm... I just miss you Rose." Her eyes widen as she recognized the voice.. 'This is..'

"A lot and... I can't stop thinking about you.."

"I guess I was just going to check if you are doing okay.." Damian smiled as he said this but then frowned. "... I'm not..."

"It gets really hard without you..." Marcus opened one eye as he asked "Is everything okay at work..?" But he noticed Rose wasn't in their bed anymore.

"Yes!" He heard her scream and looked at the closed bathroom. "BUT I NEED TO PEE!" Rose excused herself as she still brought her phone. Marcus then closed his eyes again to sleep.

Damian sigh and chuckled slightly. "I'm glad that smiles back on your face." She frowned as she listened.

"It suits you- you're... gorgeous.." She then turned on the faucet and he spoke again. "Uhm.. I'm always here if you need me... you know that.."

She could imagine him smiling sadly as he said those words, she was on the bathroom floor kneeling as she listened to his voice mail...

"I love you... CLICK..."

Little did she know... Damian saw her... in his Assasin suit from the other rooftop... he can see her crying as she muffled her sobs, as she craddle herself.

Damian clutched his head as he felt the throbbing pain in his chest as he held his other phone by his other hand... "Damn it..." He cursed as he stood up looking longingly at her crouched figure..