𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - I had to do it! It was so cute not to resist it! Oh also! Again! very short I'm so sorry!!

imagine every night you tease him on not saying 'I love you' back at him

IT WAS ALREADY MIDNIGHT and you just got a recent video call from Tim. You answered and smile when you saw him rubbing his beautiful blue eyes which is hidden by the domino mask he was wearing.

"Hi (n/n)..." He yawned and you giggle, knowing full well that he is definitely tired. "Rought night I assume." He nodded and finally removed his domino mask. "I just want to check up on you... before I hit the bed..."

He muttered softly but you heard him clearly and you nodded. "Aweee that's sweet of you." You gushed and he smile small.

He sigh and rubbed his messy hair. "Okay (n/n), I'll head to bed now... I love you..." He said with his cute voice and you internally smirk, wanting to tease him.

"Okay baby, Good night." You said and he looked sadly at you, with a pout. Gosh! His expression is so cute!! You thought as you smile.

"... Say it back." He said and I blinked, acting like I'm confused. "What do you mean?" He pouted even more and I had to stifle my giggles.

"Say it backkkkk~" He whined and I give in as I giggle and sigh. "Okay, Okay baby. I love you too." I said honestly and I saw him cutely smile as he laugh. "Okay~ I love you," He made a kissy face and I did too which made him laugh softly.