𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

you introduce me to your friends, but didn't want to tell them that we're official... yet.

"GUYS! THIS IS MY FRIEND, DAMIAN." They all started to greet my secret boyfriend, Damian Wayne Al Ghul. One of my bro, shook his hand and introduced himself.

"Yo man, I'm (random name)." Damian grin, "I'm Damian, pleasure to meet you." (R/n) scoffed at Damian's formality. "Loose the formality man." He chuckled and went along with the others.

Before we could even tag along with them, Damian gently tug me back at his side and I looked at him confused. "Friends?" He asked and I blink but nod.

"Yeah- is something wrong?" He smirked wickedly and I could feel his breathe on my ear as he whispered, making me feel goosebumps all over my arms.

"But friends don't know the way you taste." He said seductively and I furiously blush and punch his shoulder as he laugh yet winks at me.

"T-They can't know Dami.." I stuttered and he perfectly rolled his emerald eyes that I could get lost all of a sudden.

"Yeah, yeah I know." He said and I smile, despite him being a constant dominant & flirt, he is sweet and considerate.

"Hey guys! You coming or what?!" (R/n) called us and we walked towards them, our hands casually touching.

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - The specific lyric belongs to Camilia & Shawn from Senorita