𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚; 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤

after you thought of quitting/resigning the team, nightwing started to interrogate you and you couldn't hold the real reason why you joined in the first place.

"MAYBE IT'S TIME TO CALL IT QUITS..." Nightwing said to you. I can't believe what I'm actually hearing. THE Nightwing, wanted to officially call of his team when I, the one who willingly removes herself off the team because she wanted to prioritize her personal life.

Both of us are currently at the back alley of my part time job area. Ever since I quit─ resigned as (y/s/n), I tried taking baby steps on how I'm gonna survive as (y/n) (l/n). Just an ordinary college student whose trying to forge a new path.

I know being a superhero is such a good gesture and whenever I wear my suit, I felt thrilled. Whenever I'm (y/s/n), i'm unstoppable, undefeated. But... sadly, I had to end it. I can't bear the burden of (y/s/n). It's not always about the glory and continuous victory of the missions I took, I should have known better...

But THIS... I won't allow it. Despite my shock, I looked at Nightwing. "What? So─ you just want to give up!?" I saw his domino mask squint as he frowns.

When he didn't answered me... I was furious. "Wha─okay─no─ fine! Go ahead! Give up! See if I care─ I didn't want to be in your team in the first place." I harshly said then whispered and want to hurriedly walk back inside my part time job when Nightwing CLEARLY heard everything and stopped me from entering.

It was Nightwing's turn to be furious. "Then why did you do it!?" He screamed at you and that was the last straw that you had to push him, wanting some distance between you and him. I didn't even know I was crying.

"OH FOR YOU, YOU JERK!" You finally admit to Nightwing whose eyes widen as he saw you cry. You sob as you rub away your falling tears. "(Y/n)... I..." You shook your head and looked anywhere but him.

"I did it for you..." You whispered and walked pass him, he willingly let you go back to work... Dick Grayson sighed heavily and let himself lean on the brick walls. "I'm... such... an idiot..." He angrily said to himself as he cover his masked eyes... blue eyes now damped with tears.. The last thing he wanted was you to get hurt by him.. he fucked up all right..

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!
I love you guys even more if you recognized their lines (hehe), I might publish new collections in a day or so, whichever suits my mood swings. anyways, welcome to my imagination gig; thank you!