𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧

imagine at age 16 or until 19, you get your very own guardian, a superhero guardian to be exact, and you got an overprotective one too.

PLEASE! PLEASE BE A GIRL! I crossed my fingers as I wishfully thought

PLEASE! PLEASE BE A GIRL! I crossed my fingers as I wishfully thought. You glance at your digital clock and internally squeal when the bold numbers swiftly tick 12:00 AM. I looked ahead and shriek a little when it harshly hit my bedroom floor.

I gawk when he groan, while he was rubbing his thick black hair I take in his appearance. His uniform is compromised with a black unitard, shoulder pads, boots and gloves. The chest area of his suit is emblazoned with a blue bird and its wings expanded and his abdomen area is shaded with gray. I also notice he carries a eskrima sticks in a holster on the side of his legs.

When he finally faced me, I couldn't pinpoint what his eyes looks like due to him wearing a domino mask. He gave me a smirk and before he can even speak I cut him off. "What!? A guy! Ugh!! I thought for sure I'll get a superhero girl!" He rose an eyebrow and I assumed he rolled his eyes.

"We run out of girls." I frown and he clicked his tongue. "tt, do you want me or not?" He asked again and I didn't respond. He was about to walk away when I stopped him. "Wait! Uhm..." I sigh as he looked at me. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "... I guess... your not bad." He blinked but then chuckled.

He extended his gloved hands and smile. "Nightwing." He said and I shook his hand. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), welcome to my humble abode~" He nodded and looked around my room then I asked.

"Hey Nightwing, what's your best trait?" He put his gloved hands on his chin to ponder then nodded. "Overprotective." I hummed, he then looked at me seriously. "If they hurt you, I'll hurt them.." I'm not gonna lie, that was hot! I blushed when he winked at me.

"Honey! Dinner's ready!" Your mom called out to you. "Okay mom! Be right there!" I said to her and looked at Nightwing. "I'll stay here... just in case she hurts you." OKAY! Overprotective TOO MUCH.

I gawk and flail my arms. "You are exaggerating. My mom never hurts me BUT she will kill me if she finds out there's a stranger in my room." I said and he suddenly disappeared which shocked me to the core. "Wh-" "Honey! Get down from there! Your food is starting to get cold!" "Ah- coming!"

One thing I hate about food is they tend to easily get cold, which I don't like. As we both ate, I kept thinking where Nightwing went, and maybe days with him won't be so bad.

"Ugh..." I groan as I sat at my toilet bowl.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Hey you've been in there for 30 minutes! Are you okay!?" Nightwing asked worriedly and I let a strangled answer. "... CONSTIPATION...!" I let out a hurtful scream as my stomach contracts. "You need help?" He asked again and he was getting on my nerves.

"Just shut up and be quite... I need to focus!" Nightwing frown but nonetheless stayed silent.

"Nightwing..." He hummed as I could feel my eyebrow twitch as students and their guardians are staring at us. "Why... are you... following me to school!?" I whispered to him as to not make a scene. He was wearing gray muscled shirt, cargo pants, black gloves and boots while both his eskrima sticks is on his holster, I STILL don't see what his eyes looks like! His wearing that stupid shades!

Although, I do notice the other's guardians wearing an accessory by keeping their face as much as possible not seen or identified.. Huh, disguises is a must I assume. "I am here just to make sure you're safe." He said and I frown but sigh.

As we passed students, girls kept giggling and eyeing Nightwing who kept waving and giving them flirtatious smile that swooned them easy. I shook my head and groan. "Ugh..."

RING!

"Finally! Dismissal!" I stretched my stiff arms and glance at Nightwing whose scowling. "Your school.. is boringggg~!" You crossed your arms and smirk. "Then you shouldn't have come." He gave you a look that said 'are you dumb?' I just rolled my eyes and then I remembered something.

"Hey Nightwing.." He hummed as we both prepare packing our stuff. "I have a date tonight.." I softly said and he just plainly looked at me as he hold his bag. "Okay... and?" I smiled nervously and look anywhere but him. "I was wondering... if you could help me pick out my outfit..?" I shyly asked...

".... Huh..."

At home, he was boringly waiting for you to come out of the bathroom as you picked your best clothes. "This one?" I walked out of my bathroom and asked Nightwing whose comfortable sitting at the edge of my bed as he eyed my first clothing.

I was wearing a button (f/c) crop top along with a (f/c) skirt that's just above my knees and cute sandals. I could've sworn I saw his eyes widen, "Is that an outfit!? NO!" He denied and I pout but oblige to find another clothes, this might take a while...

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

I frown at Nightwing since those are all my favorite and best clothes that I already showcase to him. "So! Which one? They are all my best outfits!" I exclaimed and without even looking at me, "The first one." I growl and huffed at Nightwing.

"WHAT!?" He flinched as I glare at him. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I scream and harshly went to my bathroom and slam the door. Nightwing hissed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Since I am now satisfied with my look, no thanks to Nightwing that is. I took my purse on the bed and notice that Nightwing was... preparing. "Uhm... where are you going?" I asked and he gave me a look. "Duh, I'm going to prote-" I raise the palm of my hands in front of his face, stopping him from uttering another sentence.

"NO, stay home. You'll just ruin my date." He gawk at me then scowl, crossing over his covered arms in front of his chest. "tt, fine." I smile and patted his fluffy black hair which made him scowl even more. "Good! I'll be back soon!" I giggle as I walk out of my room, said my farewells to mother then opened the door and there he is, my date for the night.

Nightwing's legs continue to bounce up and down, as he was getting anxious by the minute. He groan and started to pace around her room. "She should be here by now!" He sighed heavily as his heavy boots left a trail on her carpet.

"Nightwing! Can you hear me..? Please help me!" He heard her telepathically and he rolled his eyes yet still wants to rescue you. "I knew it," He said and disappear in the thin air.