𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

NOTE!- hi! are you guys interested with bat bros x boy reader? let me know (hehe), thank you guys for reading!

YOU LET OUT A HEAVY GROAN as you just finished cleaning your dirty underwear and black training shorts and changed into cleaning ones.

You feel your stomach clench and you let out a painful whine. You raise an eyebrow when you heard heavy footsteps then your door was slammed open which startled you.

"AH- WHAT THE F**CK TODD!" You hissed as he was aiming his favorite at you. He blinked and put it back on his pockets. "I thought you were in trouble... what's happening?"

He scratched his head in confusion as you rolled your eyes at him. "I'm on my perio- ow!" You hiss when your stomach contracted painfully.

Jason's mouth formed an 'o' shape and sigh. "Do... you need anything?" He asked awkwardly as he doesn't know what to do in your state, usually it would be Dick or Todd, rarely Damian.

You nodded and pout cutely at Jason who suddenly flinch but with pink dust on his cheeks. "Can you get me heat compress and another pack of napkins... I was supposed to go but..."

You whine as you gently hold your stomach. Jason frown worriedly, he does know you have dysmenorrhea but he didn't know that it was THAT painful for you.

He walked towards you and gently help you lay down comfortably, noticing a towel on your bed and it seem to be damp with dried blood.

"Do you want me to change your towel later too?" He smirked but you huff... but nod. He hummed and gently pat your head.

"Do you... need anything else too?" You ponder for a minute and just shook your head. He nodded and stood up straight. "All right, be back in a minute."

You nodded as you let yourself slumber for a bit.

"Uhm..." Jason gulped as his cheeks dusted with pink as he looked at Woman's sanitary section, he should have asked for what size do you usually prefer but no- he was to embarrass to even ask.

He sigh and ignore the giggles from girls. "Oh, Jason?" He blinked and glance behind his shoulder to see his buddy, Arsenal/Roy.

He smirked and side hugged him. "Hey buddy! What are you doing here?" Roy raised his basket of items. "Just here to take some items for my lady-what are YOU doing here?" Roy smirked as Jason sulk.

"Our little (n/n) is on her period... I don't know what size to get her..." Roy stifle a laugh as Jason deadly glare at him, Roy cleared his throat but pointed at a product. "Try this, is it her first day?" Jason shrugged as Roy sighed.

"I'm starting to see why Dick is a better older brother than you." Roy laughed when Jason palmed his face. "Shud up I can be a better brother than Golden boy." Roy just hummed and pulled his face away.

"Well I better head out glad I could help- oh also," Roy glance at Jason who also did while putting two packs of napkins in his basket. "You can also buy her favorite snack, I'm sure that'll satisfy her cravings."

Roy then wave as he walk away while Jason smile small, he should do that even though you said you don't need anything else. He might as well be a good brother for once before he goes to Batman's stakeout.

You groan sleepily and rubbed your eyes as you yawn. You gently sat up and hiss when you felt your blood flow too fast. You then felt wetness on your shorts and groan, Great...

You gently sat up but then blink when you saw a letter and a plastic beside you. You peek inside and saw your favorite snack, (snack) with two packs of overnight napkins, medicine and heat packs.

You also notice fresh folded clothes and a towel. You open the letter and smile small.

Hey little (n/n), I got you what you needed, I did notice your towel is damp so... I got you another towel and fresh clothes, I did think of changing you but... I might get kick by golden boy and you as well so yeah I went with the latter, anyways I told Batsy to let you rest for atleast a week, So NO SUPERHERO STUFF...

From your awesome and cool brother, Jason Todd
(p.s: Alfred made us cookies by the way, you should go down after finishing whatever your doing, Love ya sis)

You giggle and shook your head amusing, he can be a little aggressive at times but he has a soft spot for you which you appreciate as their little sister. You nodded and gently took the clothes while trying to ignore the wetness on your soaked shorts as you enter the bathroom.