𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - I just want to say that... you guys are allowed to have emotions... I'm actually struggling right now to be honest and yet I think going back to writing was my escape of pain/putting the pain in my stories, but then again... its not always about pain but there is euphoria of achieving great things in the end. So yeah! I hope this inspires you guys! Lav you lots! By the way whatever age you are is the same age as Damian~ cause why not~? Sorry its too short!!

you are allowed to have emotions, Damian.

"I SAID I'M FINE." Damian huffed as he harshly removed his domino mask while I remove my sleeveless gloves and (f/c) coat. "Dami, I know your not fine." I said honestly as he scoffed and glare at me. "Like I said you do not need to worry about me." He said harsh but I can see fragility in his tired emerald eyes.

"And it's Damian to you." I softly shook my head as I put my bare hands on his stiff shoulder. "... Why do you even care...?" He muttered and yet I heard him clearly. I smile softly and hugged him from behind.

I let my chin touch his other shoulder as he gently grasp my hands. ".. 'Cause its you.." He gently raised his head and glance at me as I still smile and kissed his cheek and let it linger there for a moment as I spoke. "... who takes care of everyone else.."

I saw Damian frown slightly and sigh. "... Father doesn't show emotions..." I shook my head and I pull away for a moment and now stood in front of him, now holding both of his cheeks in the palm of my hands and let our foreheads touch.

"Dami... you need to allow me-us to help.." I said softly and I saw him bit his bottom lip as his emerald eyes start to blur with tears. "beloved..." He called out my nickname and I hug him, he was stiffed at first but then slowly returns my hug, letting him bury his face on my shoulder.

"Dami... you are appreciated." I felt him gradually relax as I soothe his tense back and he caress my (h/l) (h/c) hair. "... I love you..." I muttered and Damian's eyes widen and she felt him crying on her shoulders but he smile small and hugged you closer than ever.

".. I love you too... thank you... beloved..." He said between his sobs and it was your turn to cry and you let yourself bury on his chest, where you feel his heart beating and his insignia sewn.