𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 - I've got many imagines for our Red Robin so hope you guys enjoyed it! Thanks and I'm also sorry if its too short 😢

imagine you are at sleepover with the bat brothers and they dared Tim to kiss you but you did not want to play since he was flirting TOO much

I WAS ANXIOUS AS Dick spinned the bottle, as it gradually slows the bottle pointed at Tim. Jason smirked while his blue eyes glint with mischief. "Al right! Replacement! Truth or Dare?"

Tim just shrugged his shoulder and lean back on his hands. "Dare." And it was Dick's turn to smirk wickedly... what the heck did they plan?

"I dare you to kiss (y/n)." I gawk and so did Tim but smile and looked at me. He was sitting near me by the way. He suddenly pulled me closer to him as I was flabbergasted. "Kiss me," Those two words made me furiously blush while Dick pulled out his phone as Damian and Jason watched interested.

I frown and push him softly. "I don't wanna play this game." I saw him pout and the three boys were shocked to see Tim act like this. "So bold of him," Damian whispered as the other brothers nodded.

He then licked his lips and smirk playfully. "F*ck around, I'll give you my last name." I gasp in shock and his brothers mouth was wide open in disbelief.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?!" Dick whispered-shouted as Damian and Jason furiously nod. I huffed and cross my arms. "You play too much." And Tim still pouts.

"I want someone more serious." I said truthfully and the boys still watch the scenery happened, Damian eating popcorn out of nowhere.

Tim shrugged his shoulder but smile, "Okay." I blinked and looked at him. "What?" He hummed "You got it, girl." He winked and I blushed furiously as he looked at his brothers.

"Can I have the punishemt instead?" He asked and Jason groan as he put his money on Damian's hand who smirked and so did Dick who stopped recording.

"Told ya," Damian said in a matter of fact and I stood up from my position and growled at the brothers. "YOU BET MONEY ON ME?!" They all shivered as I glared more deadly than Batman at them as Tim just ate the popcorn which came out of nowhere as I chase them in circles.