bending pt. 3 + bat brothers au.

Author's notes: Just imagine all of them liking you- OMG! Enjoy!

-

Since Dianna allowed me to train and understand the ways of the Gotham City- much to the dismay of Bruce, who is actually the Father of the Bat Brothers, imagine my surprise.

Anyways, Dianna allows me to hang out with the brothers as long as I train and well, properly pay the finances at where I am staying- its not for free obviously, well I am used to it...

Today I am at the Air Nomad Temple where I am standing at right now, is their training grounds. Dianna and her fellow benders swiftfully created crashing and moving waves, but there are some distances in some areas.

Dianna nodded, "Let's try this again (Y/n), you know the objective." I nodded and took a deep breathe first; Its already night time with the full moon shining upon us and Dianna wanted me to be more connected with the Moon Spirits, that's why.

I took one last deep breathe as the stiffness of my muscles relaxed a bit, I then gently walked with the waves, using my arms as my guidance as I instinctly follow the patterns of the waves, to avoid splashes- the goal is simple; be the water and trust yourself.

Dianna smiled proud as she watched the Avatar gracefully dance with the water, despite the speed and harsh splashes of the bended waves, the Avatar with ease use her hands as if she was actually water bending.

TLACK!

My shoes hit the other side and I let out a breathe and smile wide as I passed my first training. Dianna came up to me and smile proudly. "Well done (y/n) its as if you are actually water bending. Time will come, keep this up and you will master it in no time... and have a deep connection with the Spirits." I nodded and bowed in respect as she nod.

Dianna raised an eyebrow as she looked behind my shoulder. "Oh. I see you have some visitors." I blinked and looked at the open entrance and saw the Bat Brothers followed by... oh... Land Lord.

Grayson smile wide and jog towards me then hug me which I smile as well. "Okay big guy! You can put me down now!" I giggle as Dianna smiled but then frown to see the Landlord. "Ah! Here you are (Y/n)!"

The Land Lord enthusiastically said as I smile politely. "Hello Sir." I said and Jason frown at my modesty. "Its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Dianne," Dianne nod curtly. "Likewise." The Landlord brushed the awkwardness away and smile small to me.

"Well anyways! Here is your paycheck for this month in service at the tournament!" All the boys eyes widen when they heard about her working on the tournament.

I nodded and gently took the money but was stopped when he pull a finger up. "Ah! One moment, I'm gonna need you to actually pay your electricity- groceries- oh! also cleaning supplies- plus the reckless stunt you pull on the turf yesterday- so yes damage expenses." By the time he listed all of my payments- I was able to have few money left until.

"Ah! One last thing- Your monthly rent." - I have no money. I just sigh but nodded. The Landlord smiled and bowed again. "Well I have to get back to the tournament- I have to clean up the arena and training areas- Bat Brothers, first thing in the morning." The Bat brothers just nod but all of them still have frown on their faces.

"(Y/n), pleasure doing business with you. Dianne." The Landlord then walk out of the Temple as Dianne sighed. "You know you could live here." I just smiled, "And stay for free. Its okay Dianne- I'm starting to learn about the modern world anyway.." Dianne frown and was about to speak when she bid a farewell. "Well... I should get going..." Dianne nodded and I went pass the boys who are looking at me worriedly but did not follow me.

-

Tim looked knowingly at Dianne who pointed out an area. "She's working at the Krypton Corp. Check it out yourself." Dianne started to head back but stopped when Jason spoke. "Why is she not living here? She is the Avatar." Grayson nod in agreement. "And what did the Landlord had to do something with this?" Dianne sighed and just looked at the brothers.

"Go to the Krypton Corp. You will understand why." She then left the worried and curious brothers who walked away and went to the Krypton Corp.

-

Part IV coming soon.