Chapter 32

Ariana's POV

I was in my office and Massimo was guarding the door. As I went over today's work someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said putting down my iPad. "I have some interesting things to tell you Boss" Donatello said coming in. "Proceed" I said. "When Frank decided to go behind your back and carry out some jobs nobody knew about he started trafficking women and children" he said handing me the files. "Who've located the warehouse where they're being kept. They are looking to transport them in two days" he said as I flipped through the pictures. "How many men are there and patrolling the area?" I asked. "Not many, we could easily dispose of them and set the women and children free" he said. "Get the men ready. We move in and get this over with tonight" I said getting up. I put my thump print on the scanner that would open a secret room in my office.

I changed into something more comfortable.

"Pick your poison" I said to Massimo as I loaded my guns with their clips

"Pick your poison" I said to Massimo as I loaded my guns with their clips. I also made sure to grab a knife or two. "Boss- "Call me Ariana or Ari" I said. "Ariana I need you to stay close to me. I know you're capable of handling yourself. But it's my top priority to protect you and make sure you return to your husband and children safely" he said. "Noted" was the only thing I said before we left to go handle business.

We parked our vehicles far from the warehouse. We were lurking in the woods. Everybody was loaded down with ammunition and weapons. "We're here, a few men will go and clear the perimeter" Donatello said as we crouched down in the bushes. "I can't believe that sick fuck managed to do this. When we get back to the warehouse call for a meeting. I'm done being nice" I said.

After the coast was clear we moved inside the warehouse. It was cages of women and children screaming and begging to be released. It made my heart break. I crept up behind one of the guards and stabbed him a few times in the neck. He fell to the ground and I pulled his body in the shadows. We continued to move in quietly executing the men. I got in position and put my scope on my gun. Aiming for one of the guards heads. I pulled the trigger and he fell to the ground. The remaining men tried to defend themselves but it was no use. We had already finished off majority of them.

After we got done disposing the men we went to unlock the cages. "You all are free now. Me and my men will help you get back home safely. Translate that to the ones who don't speak English" I said. I unlocked a cage and let all off the women and children out. It was one young girl who stayed behind. She couldn't have been no older than 14 or 15. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't have a madre or padre. I don't have anywhere to go" she said as she cried. "What is your name?" I asked. "Carmella" she said. "Come with me" I said wrapping an arm around her. She looked like she hadn't slept, bathe, or ate and gods know how long. I wasn't going to abandon her.

Carmella^^^

Carmella^^^

After we got the women and children situated and ready to go, I figured out what I was going to do with Carmella. "How would you feel about coming to stay with me?" I asked her. "Seriously? I could?" She asked with hope gleaming in her brown eyes. "Yes, after we tie up some loose ends I'm going to take you home with me" I said causing her to smile. "Oh and my name is Ariana" I said before leaving her wrapped up in a blanket in my office.

We were leaving the warehouse and on our way home. Carmella was up anxious. Waiting to see her new home. Massimo was alert as always. As we pulled up to the estate Carmella eyes went big. "This is where you stay?" She asked. "Yes, it's your home as well" I said. When we got out the SUV and we immediately went in the house. Yosohn and Stella were sleeping by now since it was considerably late.

I got her some body wash and different hygiene products from my bathroom. "This will be your room" I said as we walked in a vacant room me and Stephen had.

"This is amazing

"This is amazing. I've never had my own room or bed" she said crying. "Don't cry, you'll be safe here. Now let's get you in the shower. I'll go downstairs and fix you some food" I said walking her in the bathroom. "These are just some spare clothes that were in the guest room. They should fit you just fine" I added before leaving to get her something to eat.

"Thank you" I said to Massimo as he brought the take out I sent him to go get. I had gotten Carmella a double cheeseburger, fries, fried chicken wings, and a vanilla milkshake. She came walking in the kitchen in the pajamas I gave her. Her hair was still damp from her shower. "Here's your food, a milkshake, and bottle of water" I said giving it to her. "Thank you" she said with a wholesome smile on her face.

"I wanted to ask you a few questions if that's fine with you" I said as she ate her food. "Sure, anything" she replied. "Where are you from?" I asked. "I'm from here in Italy. But I grew up in a brothel. I never knew my parents. They were training me to be a...... whore. An auction took place and I was sold to the highest bidder. There I didn't get fed properly, we couldn't clean ourselves, and water was limited" she said putting down her burger.

"Well I can assure you that will never happen to you again. Tomorrow I have the day off so I will take you shopping. Every young girl needs clothes and other necessities. You will also get to meet my two children. Yosohn and Estella. My son is about to be three and my daughter is turning two soon" I said. "I don't know how I could ever repay you for your kindness" she said with teary eyes. "Only thing you have to do is be good and abide by my rules. I'm not super strict but there will be boundaries" I said. "Are you married?" She asked. "Yes I'am, his name is Stephen. He's currently in prison but he will be released soon" I said. After she ate I got her to bed and as well as myself. Hoping that tomorrow was going to be a good day.