Chapter 43

Days Later

Carmella's POV

As I sat on my bed studying I heard a knock on my window. "Gian? What are you doing here?" I asked as he crawled through. "I wanted to see you" he said pecking my lips. "You should've asked first! My parents are going to be pissed" I said. It's fine Carmella. Just chill" he said sitting on my bed. "You look good" he said staring at what I had on. I was currently dressed in a tank top and shorts. "Thanks" I said sitting back on my bed.

I started back studying my not cards. Then they were snatched from my hands. "Come on Gian I'm trying to study" I said. "Take a break. You're always studying" he said as his face inched closer to mines. Our lips met and they moved in sync. "Carmella Manganiello!" I heard my mom shout. "Crap" I heard Gian say under his breath.

"Are you serious right now Carmella?! You do not need to be sneaking a boy in the house at 16! He could go back and tell his friends and give you a bad name! I trust you to have good values and morals Mel! Next time I see his ass in my house again imma do more than fuss at you! Your father will know about this. Give me your phone and other electronic devices. You're grounded until I feel like taking you off punishment. Do you understand?" She asked. "Yes mam" I said as my head hung low and I gave her my devices. I went to my room and sulked in my shame.

Ariana's POV

When Stephen got home, late like he has been every night, I told him I needed to talk to him. "I caught that boy in Carmella's room. They were kissing. Still fully clothed" I said. "I told you she didn't need a boyfriend" he said clearly pissed off. "So now it's my fault?" I asked offendedly. "I clearly said she was too young to date. You went on and let her went on that date knowing I was against it" he said hovering over me. "She's 16 Stephen! She's going to sneak and do it if we keep being so strict on her!" I yelled. "And look where too much trust got us. A boy sneaking in the house!" He yelled back. "Maybe if you were here instead of being out so fucking late and being sneaky we wouldn't have these problems!" I yelled. "I'm not about to have a screaming match with you" he said. "That's fine. Maybe I should go sneak around with someone else so you can see how I feel!" I yelled as he walked away.

He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around. "What did you just say Ariana?" He asked as he cocked his head to the side and slowly stalked towards me. "You heard me. I will go give all of this to someone else" I said provoking him. Before I could blink an eye I was pinned up against the wall. "I would watch what I say if I were you. You belong to me!" He yelled. He walked to the door of his office and locked it. "You've been acting up all week and I'm sick of it" he said knocking everything off his desk. "Well you shou-" "Shut up!" He yelled. My eyes went wide for a second.

He walked up to me and picked me up. He sat me on his desk. Before I could protest he ripped my dress off me. As well as my undergarments. He laid my back against the desk and wrapped his broad hand around my throat. "Step-" before I could say his name he was filling me up. "Don't say anything! Not one word" he said as he went deeper with every stroke. I couldn't hold my screams as he continued to hit my spot. "If you ever say you're going to give my pussy away again it will be consequences. I will kill whoever tries to come between me and you" he said as he made me sit up and look at him. "You belong to me and I don't care how mad you get" he said as he continued with his brutal pace. I was gripping the edge of the desk for dear life. He was holding one of my legs while choking me. My orgasm sent waves of pleasure through my body. "Did I say you could cum?" He asked with that devilish look in his eyes.

The Next Morning

Jayda and Paris were at my house and we were getting prepared to leave. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Stephen asked with a sad look on his face.
"What Stephen?" I asked as we stepped in his office. "I'm tired of fighting baby. You haven't slept in our bed in a week. I miss you. I'm sorry but I'm doing this because I don't want you to get caught in the crossfire. I've put you in enough danger since we got married. I want to keep you safe" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "You should've thought about that before I got knee deep in this shit. Just because we had sex last night doesn't mean you are forgiven. You're still not telling me what you did behind my back. I know you. You are not going to say anything until it's too late. I gotta go" I said leaving out his office to kiss my kids goodbye.

We boarded the jet and strapped in. "Malaysia is meeting us at the Villa" I said. "You and Stephen still into it?" Jayda asked. "Yeah, and it's stressing me out" I said. "You've been extra tired and cranky lately" she said. "And?" I asked. "You haven't acted like that since you were PREGNANT with Stella and Papa" she said. "I'm not pregnant" I said. "Have you and Stephen been you using protection or any form of birth control?" Paris asked. Shit. "Nope, but I'm not pregnant. I can't be. Nope. Don't wish that shit on me" I said. "You're taking a test when we get to Jamaica" Paris said. "Okay, so I can prove y'all wrong" I said. I'm not pregnant... or so I thought.

"Hey bitches!" Malaysia greeted as we walked in the Villa. "Hey pooh" I said hugging her. "You glowing. You pregnant again?" She asked me. "No! I wish y'all would stop saying that" I said whining. "Pregnancy test time" she said. "How about we all take tests?" Jayda asked. "Tonight when we're done relaxing we will take some" Paris said. "Until then virgin drinks for everyone" I said.

We were laying out by the pool talking. "Carmella snuck a boy into the house last night" I said. "Did you whoop her ass?" Malaysia asked. "No, I don't like just whooping kids ass. Imma give her another chance but next time she meeting my belt" I said. "Warren has been begging me for more kids but I'm scared" Jayda said. "You don't want a repeat of last time?" I asked. "No I don't, I spent my entire pregnancy stressing over his behavior" she said.

"I have a confession" Paris said. We all looked her way. "I didn't know how to tell y'all but I need to. I was pregnant, by Devon" she said putting her head down. "What happened Paris?" Jayda asked. "After Ari helped me escape Devon, I knew something wasn't right with me. So I took a pregnancy test. It was positive. Massimo came over and he saw the test. He had been helping me get better with my PTSD. He asked if I wanted to keep the baby and I said no. I didn't want to birth a child into a situation like mines. I didn't want my child to have a fucked up family situation like me. I'm not ready to be a mom. Not yet. I still deal with the traumatic stress from what Devon put me through. So Massimo took me to the Mafia Clinic and I got a abortion" she said wiping her tears away. "You should've told us" I said as we got up to hug her. "I didn't know how. I was ashamed" she sobbed. We comforted her until she calmed down.

After we danced to Caribbean music and went for a swim it was time to take the tests. I went in the bathroom with a cup. I urinated in the cup and sat it on the counter. I put both of the sticks in and took them out. I put the caps back on them and disposed of the urine.

"Mines is negative" Malaysia said. "So is mine" Jayda added in. "Mines too" Paris said putting it on the counter. "What does yours say Ari?".......

Cliffhanger🥴!