Chapter 48

(Let's go back in time to the day after Carmella got caught before we continue). There will be a few time jumps.

Carmella's POV

I was so disappointed in the fact that I didn't handle the situation with Gian properly. I managed to convince my dad to let me go to Violetta's house today.

"Why didn't he just call and say he wanted to see you? I'm pretty sure your mom would've said yes" she said as we sat in her bed. "He just popped up and there's something else....." I trailed off. "What?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "We had sex...." I said putting my head down. "When?!" She shouted. "Shhhh! It happened three nights ago. I snuck him in and things got carried away. I regret it now. I should've waited. My parents took me in when no one else wanted me. I paid them back by betraying their trust" I said falling back on the pillows.

"Carmella.... Gian just texted me...." she said hesitantly. "What did he say?" I said shooting up. "He wants to know if you're over here" she said. "Tell him I'am" I said. "Carmella he's going to come over. You know that" she said. "I need to talk to him" I said. "Fine but please don't get caught" she said. "Your parents just left for a party. No one is going to know" I said.

After 30 minutes of waiting Gian finally got here. "I'm sorry about getting you caught up with your parents. I should've been more careful" he apologized. "It's fine, I don't have my phone right now. I'm on punishment" I said. "I figured, here this is a extra phone I have for when my parents take my phone. Hide it and use it to text me and stuff. The ringer and vibration is already off" he said giving me the phone. "Thanks" I said putting the phone in my bag. He started to get a little touchy. "When can we do it again?" He asked kissing on me. "I don't know. This is not my house and I don't want to be disrespectful" I said uncomfortably. "Come on baby, I love you...." and that was all it took for me to fall into his trap.

Omniscient POV

Carmella was being that young, dumb, and in love teenager. You know the ones who don't listen until it's too late. She had been secretly seeing Gian behind her parents back and having sex with him. He was manipulating her into believing everything he said. It's almost like watching a lifetime movie. He put on a "good guy" front but trust and believe he is actually a certified fuck boy.

That Monday

The school day was at an end. I grabbed my books and walked out of class. "Hey Carmella" I heard someone say. It was Emilia. "What do you want?" I asked. "Listen I'm sorry about before but I need to talk to you. Me and Gian recently slept together. Like last Sunday. I didn't know you two were serious until a few days ago. He's not who you think he is. Be careful" she said before walking away. I hurried off to find Gian.

"Seriously Gian?" I asked pissed off. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked innocently. "You were still sleeping with Emilia?" I asked. "I'll catch up with you guys later" he said to his friends. "Baby I wouldn't hurt you like that. She's just jealous. She doesn't want us together" he said. "I guess" I said believing him. "Don't ever try to check me in front of people like that again. Understand?" He asked trying to put on a show like everything was fine. I just turned around to walk away. "Don't walk away from me Carmella" he said gripping my arm a little hard. "You're hurting me" I said above a whisper. He let me go. "I'm sorry. Just don't do that again. I'll call you later" he said before walking off. What have I gotten myself in to?

Every since that day Gian got more possessive. He was controlling my wardrobe and my choice in guy friends. Everyone was warning me and I wasn't listening. Stupid me. 

Two weeks later

My parents managed to start back trusting me and let me went to the local diner with Violetta. "I don't like him Mel. He's controlling you. He doesn't even let you wear a freaking crop top. You're 16, the only people who should decide what you wear are your parents. I know you "love" him but this isn't right" She said. "I love him Letta. I can't just let him go" I said. The door opened and Gian and his friends came through. "You invited him?!" She semi yelled/whispered. "Shhh!" I said making her quiet down.

"Hey babe" Gian said sitting down beside me and kissing my temple. "That shirt is a little revealing" he whispered in my ear. "Her shirt is fine Gian" Violetta said out loud. "You know what I'm leaving. You should to Mel" she said getting up. "I'll take you home" Gian said. I felt terrible as Violetta stormed. I knew I was going to be in trouble when I got home.

Gian was taking me home and he pulled over. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Get out" he said. I was frozen. He opened my door and pulled me out. "Gian what are you doing?!" I screamed panicking. "Shut up! I told not to dress like a whore in front of my friends! It's embarrassing!" He shouted. I was shaking in fear. He'd never yelled or been this aggressive before. "I didn't know they were coming" I yelled back. "So you dress like that for everyone else?" He asked through gritted teeth. "No I dress like this for myself! What is wrong with you?!" I shouted. "Get in the car" he said letting me go. I hesitated. "Get in the fucking car Carmella!" He demanded. I got in and silently cried.

We were still staying with my grandparents. I immediately got out the car and went to my room. I went to my bathroom and checked my arms. They had bruises on them. They were sore when I touched them. I took out my makeup and began to cover them. Little did I know this was the first of many to come.

I decided to cancel the sequel guys and finish the book off  in a few chapter ahead. Your girl is starting nursing school and I won't have time😭.