Chapter 44

Ariana's POV

"Pregnant" is what this test said. I just sat there frozen in place. Yosohn and Estella were supposed to be it. But what did I expect when  me and Stephen never took precautions. I rested my face in my hands. "It's positive" Jayda said holding it. "What are you going to do?" Malaysia asked. "I don't know. I'm not ready for anymore kids. I got work and I just don't know" I said crying. "Aww the hormones are kicking in" Paris said hugging me. "Are you going to tell Stephen?" Jayda asked. "No not right now. I have to think about this first" I said. "Ariana if Stephen finds out you're pregnant, and you not tell him, he's going to blow the fuck up" Jayda responded. "Oh well he's keeping secrets" I said. "Sleep on this baby. You don't want to make a mistake" Paris said. We all retired to bed. Hoping to have a better day tomorrow.

Next Morning

"Wake up it's time for breakfast" Malaysia said coming into my room. "I'm up" I said sitting up. I felt a little queasy as I got out of bed. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah just a little nauseous" I said making my way to the bathroom.

After we all got ready we sat down for breakfast. "This watermelon is so sweet" Jayda said. "Yeah, so are the mangoes" Paris agreed. "You've been extra quiet" Malaysia said looking at me. "I've just been thinking. All night I could barely sleep. I'm just at a standstill" I said. "So you're thinking about not keeping it?" Malaysia asked. "Yeah, but Stephen would probably never forgive me if I got an abortion. Money isn't an issue. It's just where I'm at in life. Juggling the kids and work. Adding another baby to the equation is going to be hard. But like I said it's my fault for not getting on birth control. I can't blame no one but myself" I said. "This baby could be a blessing in disguise. Don't rush yourself with making a decision" Paris said. We continued on with breakfast, and tried to stir away from talking about the downside parts in our lives.

We were now boarding a yacht to party on for today. "Don't worry sis we going to drink for you" Malaysia said as they pulled the alcohol out. "Fuck y'all" I said taking off my cover up. "At least you're not showing" Jayda said. "You know she takes forever to show. All of the baby weight goes to her ass" Malaysia said. "I wish I could've been around for your pregnancies" Paris said. "That wasn't your fault. It was that sadistic assholes fault" I said. "Enough of this moping around its time to turn up" Malaysia said popping a bottle open. 

I sat drinking a virgin drink of course while the other girls did shots. We twerked and sung together when we played our favorite songs. The sun was out giving us the best tans. Everything was great until I ran to the bathroom to throw up. "You okay?" Malaysia asked as the girls surrounded me. "Yeah I'm fine. Just a little nauseous" I said. "Maybe we should go back to the Villa" Jayda said. "No, y'all stay and have fun. I just need some rest" I said. They all hugged and kissed me and told me to get better.

When I got back to the Villa I walked to my room. For some reason I felt like I was being watched. It was quiet. Too quiet. As I turned around there was a man dressed in all black. "Get the fuck out" I said backing away. "Ariana Knight, well Manganiello now. I've been looking for you a long time" he said getting closer to me. I picked up a vase and threw it at him. It broke on impact and I ran. He tackled me to the ground and tried to drag me. I was fighting for my life to get away. "Let me go" I said kneeling him in his groin. He groaned in pain. He managed to grab my ankle and held me down. He punched me and the next thing I saw was darkness.

Jayda's POV

As we walked in the Villa we were laughing and talking. "Ari we're back!" Paris yelled. "Ari!" She yelled again. I looked and noticed her stuff on the floor. Her phone and everything. "Ari!" I yelled panicking. We ran to her room and it was trashed. "Oh my god! Call the police!" I said as we realized someone was here and had taken her. I took my phone out and proceeded to call Stephen. "Hello?" He asked on the other line. "Stephen it's Ari something bad has happened!" I screamed. "Calm down and talk to me Jayda" he said. "When we were on the boat Ari was sick and she said she wanted to get some rest. So she came back to the Villa by herself. We just got back and now her room is trashed like she was trying to fight whoever was here!" I said in between sobs. "I'll be there in a few hours" he said hanging up the phone. I prayed and hoped Ari was okay.

Ariana's POV

As I woke up I realized I was in a bedroom. Everything hit me. I had been kidnapped. The door opened revealing my kidnapper. "Keith?" I asked in disbelief. Me and Keith dated in high school. But I cut him off when I found out him and Kelsey was sleeping together behind my back.

"Miss me baby?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "I've been wanting you every since high school. You know that" he said stepping closer to me. "You had me and you still cheated on me with Kelsey!" I yelled. "She didn't mean anything to me! Look Ariana we can make this work" he said. "I have a family Keith! There will never be a me and you again!" I yelled. "Did your husband tell you about the deal we made?" He asked. "What deal?" I asked cluelessly. "I run a drug cartel here in Jamaica. The only way to get to you was if I did business with him. I want more money and product. If I don't get what I want then you will be mines. If you object then I can kill you. Simple" he said with a sadistic smile on his face. "You're sick" I said sneering at him. "I have to go take care of some business. You stay here and be a good girl for me" he said leaving out the room. I sat on the bed and cried my eyes out. Why would Stephen do business with these people and not tell me? Now my life and my unborn child was at risk.