Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

Waking up I felt nauseated. I'm getting married and my father is plotting to take me down. Luckily Stephen has everything and place and I won't be harmed. Getting out of bed I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene routine.

After that I put my undergarments on and my silk black robe with bride written on the back. Putting my LV slippers on I preceded to go to the dressing room. "Good morning"I said to everyone. "Here's some coffee" Sofía said. "Thank you, this was much needed" I said smiling. "Everything is running on schedule so there's nothing to be nervous about" she said before walking off to get her nails attended to. We had nail techs, makeup artists, and hair stylists all in one big room. Right now my hair was getting done as well as my nails. I was just ready to get this process over and proceed to the wedding.

3 Hours Later

After 3 hours of getting ready I was now looking at myself in my wedding dress. It was like a dream. That will turn into a nightmare.

"You look absolutely beautiful" Sofía said with tears in her eyes

"You look absolutely beautiful" Sofía said with tears in her eyes. This lady has been more of a mother to me more than my own. "Thank you. I'm so nervous" I said. "I know the feeling. Let's get you in the car" she said helping me. I was put in a car by myself because Sofía didn't trust my family. On the ride there I was a nervous wreck. It was so many people that were going to be here. Plus the Mexican Cartel is here for back up and many more people. I'm just ready to get this over with.

Pulling up to the venue I was helped out the car. "All the guest are seated and Stephen is at the alter" my wedding planner said. Everyone got in their places as we entered the venue. The doors opened up and the bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking down the isle.