Chapter 29

Ariana's POV

We are back in Italy. It's been a week since we got back home. "Papa come eat your lunch" I said as Yosohn ran around the play room. He did as told and followed me to the kitchen. Stella was on my hip calling for her daddy every five seconds. "Do I hear my baby girl?" Stephen asked walking into the kitchen with a smile on his face. He took Stella from my arms and kissed her chubby cheeks. He made sure to always come home to eat lunch to spend some time with his family. "Do you remember when it was just me and you?" He asked. "Yeah for a short while. I got pregnant right after we got married" I said with a light chuckle. "What about another one?" He asked rubbing my butt. "Stop doing that before Papa picks it up" I said turning to see if our son was looking. "He'll be smooth with all the ladies when he gets older" Stephen said admiring our son. "He won't be a player. I won't allow my son to be a man whore. Men should have respect for themselves. And absolutely no hanging out the Uncle Vinny" I said.

"Even I won't allow him to hang out with Vinny" he said laughing. "Yeah he's down right nasty. How does a man that old manage to still have sex and keep producing children like that. Two women said they were pregnant last month and three gave birth this month" I said scrunching up my face. Today was the day that Stephen would leave for the drop he was doing. I was so scared because I didn't have a good feeling about this. I had some bags packed for me and the kids so we could stay at his parents house. "I know that look. Everything is going to be okay baby" he said kissing me. "What if it's not? What if you go to jail? Or worse get killed?" I said as tears threatened to fall. "I'm not dying anytime soon. I won't leave you or the kids like that. After lunch they will come and get you and the kids bags" he said wiping my face. His mom walked in the kitchen. "I wanted to get the children a little early to give you two some alone time" she said kissing Stella's cheek. Our nanny helped her get the kids stuff. We said our goodbyes and they left.

Before I could close and lock the door good enough Stephen's lips were already on mines. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me upstairs to our room. He laid me down and stripped me of all my clothing. He kissed and worshipped every part of my body. He rubbed my clit as he placed sweet kisses up my neck. "Baby please" I said breathlessly wanting him inside me. "Let me make love to you. Every inch of you" he said kissing down my stomach. Stephen's tongue slowly circled around my clit, making me grip the pillows and moan. He was sucking my clit and flicking the tip of his tongue over it, it swelled against his touch before he let it go again and used the flat of his tongue to stimulate every inch of my wet folds, catching my clit and sucking at it again, I closed my eyes tightly shut and growled with desire. I panted hard while gripping his shoulders as I felt his fingers parting my labia as wide as they'd stretch, his tongue flickering across my clit so fast making my body shake. "Baby right there don't stop!" I moaned, looking down at him and watching what he was doing. He added two fingers causing me to see stars. I screamed as my orgasm sent pleasure waves through my body.

He came up and kissed me on my lips. I felt him enter me without separating his lips from mine. I moaned into our kiss. He put my legs up on his broad shoulders. I could feel him go deeper The pleasure I was receiving and the thought of him leaving was overwhelming. "I don't want you to go" I said as tears left my eyes. "I'm sorry baby" he said holding my closer as he slow stroked me. I didn't want this this to end. I wanted him to be like this with me forever.

We had made it to his parents house. It was a ride that I didn't want to end. "I need you to be strong Ariana. I know this hurts but please baby for the kids. You'll be set if anything happens to me. I love you" he said pulling me into his embrace. "I love you too" I said trying to fight back the tears. He kissed the kids and hugged them until it was time for him to leave. He kissed my lips one last time and walked out the house. "Everything is going to be okay my dear child. If anything does happen, me and his father will take care of you" she said hugging me. I was so worried and scared. Hopefully that little feeling I have is nothing.

Hours Later

It had been hours since Stephen left. The kids were sleeping and I was downstairs pacing. Then the door bell rang. Sofía opened it and it was one of the men. "They got them. Both Stephen and Warren. They were set up" he said out of breath. "What do you mean got them!?" I asked panicking. "They've been arrested boss" he said as someone got him some water. Jayda broke down and started sobbing. "Tell me what exactly happened" I said trying to calm down. "In the middle of the exchange of product the police moved in and proceeded to raid the place. Some people managed to get away" he said. "In the morning get everyone together for a meeting" I said through clenched teeth. My heart had shattered into pieces. I wanted him home. I wanted him here with our children. Then it hit me. I'm in control of the mafia until Stephen returns.

The Next Morning

It was the next morning and I got dressed for the meeting. The kids were with Esperanza eating breakfast downstairs. I put my heels on and stepped out of the room. "Send Esperanza and the children to the pool house. Guard them with your life" I said to one of my personal body guards.

I headed downstairs to the room where the meeting was going to take place. I walked in to find everyone there. I took my seat in the front of the room with Jayda, Sofía, Alessandro, and the older members of the mafia. "Today we called this meeting because of what went down last night. My son is currently in jail. Meaning someone has to run the mafia in his absence" Alessandro said. "Stephen made it very clear that he wants his wife to take his place. The older members have already gave their blessings and the decision is final" he said causing some of the men to protest. "She's a woman! She has no business being in control! I will not work or stand for this" one of the men said. I calmly grabbed my gun from my purse and shot him dead between the eyes. "Who else wants to protest? Who else wants to fucking test the little patience I have left!? I do not feel like sparing anyone of you! Disobey me and you will find out how fucking ruthless I can be. You thought Stephen was bad. Trust me you haven't seen shit yet! I'm in control now. Whatever I say goes. Anybody got a fucking problem with that!?" I asked as my voice boomed off the walls. They were silent. "Good, I feel that some of you betrayed my husband. Wanting to take his spot. If I find out that this is true be prepared for the worse" I said. "I'm going to put all of you on leash. You want to act like a bitch imma treat you like a bitch. If I see an inch of slacking, I will not be understanding" I said getting ready to walk out the room to check on my husband.

The officers checked me to make sure I didn't have any weapons or contraband on me. They brought me to a room with only a table and two chairs. The door opened and Stephen walked in with cuffs on. My eyes watered at the sight of my husband. Soon as the officer left out he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "Shhh everything is going to be okay" he said trying to calm me down as I cried into his chest. "You don't know that" I said. "My lawyers are already on it. If I do go away it won't be long. Me and Warren won't be gone for long" he said. "Papa got up asking for you this morning. Stella was wondering where you were. I don't know if I can take this" I said. "Yes you can. I know this won't be easy. I miss you and the kids so much already. But I need you to be tuff. It's only going to get harder. I need you to be prepared" he said. He was right. My tears weren't going to stop the inevitable. I needed to get my shit together. Now.