Chapter 24

Stephen's POV

I couldn't describe the complete feeling I had as I held my son in my arms. Ariana was in the bed resting after just giving birth to our little boy. He had a crib in our room just so we could be close and watch him. I sat on the edge of our bed admiring his features. He was so precious. I sat him down in his crib so he could sleep peacefully.

After I put Yosohn to be bed I decided to call Warren. "Did you find him" I asked him over the phone. "Yeah we got him boss. We'll be at the warehouse waiting" he said before hanging up. I went back upstairs to tell Ariana I was leaving. "I have to go tend to some business. My mother and father are one their way. Plus your mother and brother are coming from the guest house to be with you. There're guards patrolling outside I'll be back home soon as possible" I said. "Make that asshole pay for what he did" she said before going back to sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She was the perfect fit for me. That warmed the cold heart I did have.

I was now here at the warehouse getting prepared to unleash the demons that had been waiting for months to come out. "Are all my tools ready" I asked one of my men. "Yes Boss" he said. I left out my office and went inside the interrogation/torture room. Roberto held the same paleness and fear Sarah did. Before I killed her. But his death, like imma do his cousin, will be more painful and excruciating. "Roberto Rossi, it's a pleasure to meet you. You've been hiding from me for some months now" I said approaching him. It was obvious that my men had beaten him up pretty badly. "It was Federico he made me do it" he said crying his eyes out. Only if I had a sympathetic bone in my body. I don't. "I don't give a fuck about your tears" I said as they brought a power saw in the room. "Tell me, where is your cousin?" I asked. "He's hiding in Sardinia" he croaked out. "He's staying in a house on the country side of the island that my uncle owned before he died" he added. "Well there's only one thing to do since I have the information I wanted" I said turning on the saw. "Please no" he screamed out. "We'll use you as a little message" I said before giving Warren the okay to shoot Roberto in both knees. He screamed out in pain and agony. "I think he doesn't need his legs at all don't you think?" I asked Warren. "Nah, after all dead men don't need legs now do they?" Warren asked giving the same wicked smile I had. "No they don't" I said walking over to Roberto with the saw. Yes this will be a very strong message indeed.

After I was done with Roberto we put is body parts on ice and got ready to head to Sardinia which was still in Italy. I had called Ariana and told her of my plans and she said everything was fine and told me to handle business. "Leave Roberto's body parts scattered in the bedroom" I said to Warren. "Federico seems to be having a lovely night clubbing and getting high" he said showing me the footage of Federico celebrating. He was using his own product. One of the rules in the game you never fuck with your own supply. That's one way to fuck yourself up and your business.

After arriving to Federico's house it wasn't long before him and some whore came stumbling in the house. "Baby you're looking at the Don of the Italian Mafia" he said to the girl as they went upstairs to his room. Once he opened the door they both screamed. "You thought it was going to be that easy huh" I asked walking out the shadows of the room. "You thought you was going to take my place as the Don?" I asked humorously. "No no no no, you're dead, there was a funeral and everything" he said terrified. The girl was running out of the house but a gunshot rung out letting me know she was dead. Poor girl. Getting caught up in mafia business. "Do you think all graves have bodies or all bodies have graves?" I asked him. "Well I hope you're ready to find out" I said before knocking him out. "Put him in the trunk. We should get back before daylight" I said. "Get someone to clean this up. I don't want a trace of anything left behind" I added before walking out.

After arriving back to the warehouse I had some fun games set up for Federico. "Wake him up" I said. Warren threw a bucket of water on him and electrocuted him in the process. He screamed as he woke up. "Federico I have some little activities for you" I said as I rolled over a barrel of acid and water. "Now you have to decide which one of this is acid or water by sticking your arm in it" I said. "Please no" he said crying. "You wanted to be the Don of the Mafia, but crying like a little pussy. Get up and do it" I said before grabbing a knife. He walked up to the barrel and stuck his arm in the acid. He screamed in pure pain. Half if his right arm was completely gone. I took the knife I had and cut his wrist. Then I had one of the men to pour acid on his genitals. Lastly one bullet to the head. Executional style. "Get this cleaned up. I have my wife and son I need to get home to" I said walking out. One problem down. But I know there's many more to come.

After arriving home my parents were still there. As well as Ariana's mother. Her brother had to fly back home early to handle some business. "Is the problem handled?" my mother asked. "Yes it is. Everything is finished. Now we can solely focus on the Mafia and our other business ventures until something else pops up which I know it will" I said making my way to a guest bedroom in the house to get cleaned up.

Ariana's POV

I was happy that those bastards were finally gone. I was thankful. Stephen was holding our son while we sat in the bed. He insisted we take some time off from everything. Just focus on us and our precious baby boy. "You never got a chance to have a baby shower" Stephen said. "Well I'm sure this isn't the last baby" I said indicating that we have a next time. "You want more kids?" He asked. "Of course, we can have a miniature football team if you want" I said smiling. "Well six more weeks we can work on another baby" he said. "Umm no I need a year before we start working on the next one. I got stuff to do" I said laughing. "I guess" he said playfully and rolling his eyes. "I love you" he said pecking my lips. "I love you more" I said smiling at him with all the love and adoration I had for him. We finally had peace. But this would only last for a while.

Federico and Roberto are dead!!! What do you think will happen next?