Chapter 21

Stephen's POV

"Aldo, is that your name?" I asked with a wicked smile creeping up on my face. "Fuck you" he spat out. "Well that was just rude" I said with making a fake pouting face. "Get my tools" I said to Ari. She handed my torture weapons and sat down in a chair by the door. "Now why were you hired to kill one of my men?" I asked taking out a knife. "I'm not telling you shit" he groaned out. "Well I think Amelia will" I said as they showed him his crying blindfolded wife through window. "She's pregnant too, I would hate to have to kill her and your unborn child" I said as I stabbed him in his thigh causing him to scream. "You're sick" he said in pain. "I'm sick, but you showed no mercy when you took that mans head and stuck it on a pike" I said through gritted teeth.

"Now you tell me what does Roberto Rossi have to do with these bullets" I said showing it to him. "He makes custom made bullets for different people. His gang members sell them" he said with agony in his voice.  "What does he want with us?" I asked. "He's not the one who hired us. He just had something to do with the bullets. We don't even know who hired us. He prefers to remain anonymous" he said. "I'll offer you a deal. Go back in as an informant for me. It's a reason you lived and your partners were killed. I'll give you and your family protection" I negotiated. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" he asked as he lost more and more blood. "I'm a man of my word. I don't need to lie to get my way" I said. "Deal" he said on the verge of unconsciousness. "Take him to the Mafia's Doctor have him cleaned up and sent back home" I said as me and Ariana walked out the room.

"It's so sexy to see you in action" she said biting her lip. "Don't start something Ariana" I said as she held a lustful gaze. "I need you baby" she said as she pulled me back in my office. My bulge in my pants had grown rock hard and was about to bust through the zipper. Without hesitation I picked her up and sat her on my desk. I pulled down her pants and underwear. I made her lay back on the desk as I got prepared to devour her sweet and savory core. I kissed between her thighs making her beg for more. I placed my lips on her clit giving it a wet kiss before I lightly sucked on it. She moaned out in complete ecstasy as I picked up my pace. I groaned as I ate her out sending vibrations through her clit. Her juices were sweet like candy. I had a grip on her thighs so she couldn't run or move. I pumped my fingers in and out of her. Making her spiral out into an intense orgasm. As I got up her juices leaked from my chin. I wiped my face and unbuckled my pants. I rubbed up and down her entrance before I slowly entered her. "Fuck you're so tight" I said pulling her closer to me. "Stephennnn" she moaned out as I pumped in and out of her. I grabbed her by the neck and looked in her eyes as I fucked her until she shivered and couldn't take it no more. I could feel her clench my dick as we both were about to cum. We both were breathless and tired as I pulled out. I got us a bottles of water out of the mini fridge in my office. "I'm going to go get cleaned up" she said carefully getting off my desk and going to the restroom. I fixed myself up and waited for her to come out.

Few Hours Later

Me and Ariana was leaving out of a restaurant after getting some dinner. We had a decent day today and everything was going perfectly well. A black vehicle started riding by and gun shots were flying. I was shooting back when I got hit two times. "Stephen please baby don't leave me" Ariana shouted crying trying to stop the blood. "SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE" She screamed as I heard the ambulance sirens come closer and closer. I was fading into unconsciousness. "Baby please don't leave me and the baby" Ariana said crying her eyes out. That's when everything blacked out.

Stephen's Dreams

I was in a meadow full of flowers. A clear beautiful stream. Fresh grass. I had on all white. I could see Ariana in the field of flowers holding a baby. "Where are we?" I asked her. "A waiting place. A place where you decide" she said looking up at me. The baby had curly brown hair with an eye color that mingles in between green, grey, and blue. He had a light skin complexion. He was chubby as well. He had a gold necklace on with the initials of YSM. That's when I realized this was my son. He was every bit of perfection. Every bit of me and his mother. "Decide baby" was the last thing I heard as everything started to fade out........

Ariana's POV

I was beyond angry. I wanted revenge. I wanted to go and cause hell. But for the sake of my baby I tried to calm down. Stephen's parents were here. Including Jayda and Warren. They were trying to console me. But it wasn't really working. I wanted to know if he was okay. I needed to know that he was okay. He had got rushed into emergency surgery. I was praying for a miracle. "The Manganiello Family" the doctor called out. "Is he okay?" I asked. "He....... 

Cliffhanger😁

Do you think Stephen made it????