Chapter 30

Ariana's POV

Stephen got sentenced to five years in prison. As well as Warren. But they could get released in two with good behavior. Running the Mafia was no joke. But luckily Stephen prepared me for it. There was a increase in production. Some new Columbian Nose Candy had just came in. I had been working on a new business venture. A nightclub. Construction had already began and everything was running smoothly business wise. Personally I craved my husband's touch and his complete essence. I missed seeing him with the kids. I missed the nights when he would work late, and would come and crawl in the bed and hold me. I missed our date nights. I missed making love with him. My heart was becoming cold as ice. Of course I was still loving and nurturing to my kids, family, and my staff that I had built a relationship with. But I had to show the men and my other workers no mercy.

I was at the warehouse doing my daily inspections and making sure everybody was doing their job. "Your new security guard is here" Donatello said coming into my office. "Bring him in" I said typing on my computer. When the door opened I looked up.

He was attractive

He was attractive. I'm not going to deny that. But he wasn't my husband. No one could take my husband's place or be him. "You must be Massimo?" I asked. "Yes Boss, I'am your new personal body guard" he said showing respect. "I heard you are the best in Italy. I expect your actions and work ethic to match that title. I have a hard time trusting people. I mean when you're the Don, and the wife of the Don who's in jail, it's hard to know who to trust. Who's on your team and who's playing cards to take you down. Tell me Massimo, do I have to question your loyalty?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "No, my job is to protect and be loyal to you. I'll never break that code" he said. "Do you have a wife or kids?" I asked. "No it's only me" he said. "You'll stay in my guest house. You'll have your own privacy. You don't need to bring anything but your personal items/belongings etc. It's fully equipped with furniture and food. Do you have any questions or concerns?" I asked. "When do I start?" He asked. "Right now" I said standing up to walk out and show him around.

"This warehouse was built underground when my husband's father took over. He thought it would be a smarter and more discrete decision. About two years ago I developed a special coding for the Mafia. Keeps all of our records safe from law officials. We have a cleaning/disposal room. Torture room. Our hackers have they're own section of course. A break room. Then the biggest part is where we do production and keep product" I said as we overlooked all the workers. "They make the product while they're naked?" He asked staring at the naked women. "Yes, it's easier to watch them that way and make sure they don't steal" I said. "So drug trafficking is the only thing the mafia does?" He asked. "Not technically, we do other things. We own multiple businesses all over Italy. Wine vineyards, restaurants, a nightclub that's under construction, and many more. We have to have fronts so we don't look suspicious. We don't do human trafficking or terrorist activities. That's a big no no" I said. "When does the other Boss get released?" He asked referring to Stephen. "He has a five year sentence but can get out in two years if he's on his best behavior. But I know he has the whole facility in the palm of his hand by now" I said. "Don Ariana visitation is in 45 minutes" my assistant said walking up to us. I went back to my office and grabbed my bag. "I have to go visit my husband you'll sit in the car until we're finished" I said to Massimo as we got inside the black SUV. He nodded his head and said okay.

Arriving to the prison I got out and let the officers at the front check me. I signed in and waited on them to take me to my husband. We always met in the same room every time I visited. I guess you get some perks when you have money and power while  you're in jail. I got escorted to the visitation room.

He had gotten bigger since the last time I saw him. He also had grown a little facial hair. He looked rougher and it made me weak in the knees. The officer gave us our alone time. Stephen looked at me as if he was an animal and I was his prey. He stalked towards me with eyes full of lust. "You have no idea how much I've missed you" he said pulling me to him by my hips. "The different businesses we have keep me busy" I said as my eyes went to his pink lips. He bent down and captured my lips with his. He groaned into the kiss. His hands roamed my body. "Can we..???" I asked trailing off a bit. "Mhmm" he hummed kissing my neck. "How?" I asked. "It's a lot of things you can do when you're wealthy, powerful, and the whole prison fears you" he said pulling my skirt up. His eyes grew darker when he peeled my panties off and he saw my glistening arousal. He bent me over the cold table. His thumb lazily circled my clit. I moaned as his skillful fingers continued to tease me. He slapped my pussy a few time with his hard cock before entering me. My mouth fell wide open as his thick and long shaft stretched my walls. It had been months since the last time I felt my husband's touch.

Stephen's POV

Being inside Ariana felt like heaven on earth. My cock glistened more as I stroked in and out of her. She had grew even tighter since the last time we had sex. Her moans made me even harder. I picked up my pace and fucked her until her juices started to roll down her legs. I could feel my own release explode inside her causing me to let out an animalistic growl. We got cleaned up after we came down from our highs.

"Tell me, what new have you started?" I asked. "We're starting a nightclub. Construction has started. The restaurants are doing great and so are the vineyards. We're working on a soul food restaurant as well. So business is amazing but home could be better. The kids miss you Stephen. Let me bring them here so they can see you. By the time you get out they will resent and be afraid to open up to you because you hadn't seen them in so long" she said. I didn't want my kids seeing me in this place. But I didn't want them to be afraid of me when I come home. "Fine, the next visit you can bring them. I just didn't want them to have memories of their father being in prison" I said. "Stephen baby they're going to either remember the father who was still actively present in their life even though he was incarcerated, or the father who didn't want to see them. I know this is hard. I have to deal with papa crying for his father everyday. Stella running into your home office shouting dada to the top of her lungs. For the next two years, if you're on good behavior, we have to suffer without you" she said with stray tears falling down her face. I wiped them away and pulled her into my embrace. "I'll be home soon. I promise. We won't be apart forever. I'll be home before papa's fifth birthday" I said. "I'll hold you to that" she said kissing my lips. I pulled her into a long hug not wanting to let her go. Inhaling her scent. I was going to try my hardest to get home to her and my family.

I'm thinking about giving Taj his own little book🤔. Give me thoughts in suggestions in the comment section!!!!!