Chapter 20

Ariana's POV

It was the day after that shit show for a family party and I was exhausted. My mom and Sofía were gone out for coffee and I decided to go to my office and do some work. "I thought we agreed on taking a break from work" Stephen said taking a seat in my office. "I can't just sit around and do nothing. I'm fine. I'm not having any complications" I said typing on my computer. "Was the baby Angelo's" I asked. "Yes it was actually" Stephen said. "I bet she's trying to milk him out of all his money" I said. "Yes she is. She's already seeking child support" Stephen said. "Not surprised" I said. "So when are you going to start planning the baby shower" Stephen asked me. "I contacted a planner and I'm going to meet with her next week" I said. "I have to show you something. Something I should've shown you when we first got here" Stephen said.  He went to our bedroom and pulled the big body mirror back in my closet. "This is a safe room. Just in case anything happens this is were you come. I have tunnels going all through out the house. Only we will know about them. Now here's a map. Study it. Learn it. No matter where you're at in the house. There's going to be a secret passageway to the safe room or to the secret garage on the estate with getaway cars" he said giving me the map. "I will make this a priority to learn it" I said looking around. There was cameras set up and and I could see our entire estate. "Wanna ride with me to the warehouse?" he asked. "Yes please" I said going downstairs to the kitchen to get my bag full of snacks. I get hungry. A lot.

Stephen's POV

I had the safe room and tunnels installed when the house was getting built. It took a while to finish but it was worth it. Arriving to the warehouse I went to my office. The warehouse was based underground. It was more of a secretive spot. "Sir we got Matteo" one of my men said. "Bring him in" I said. Ariana was sitting in this big comfortable chair right next to me playing a game on her phone. "Now Matteo you're late on paying back the loan you owe me" I said sipping my drink. "I'm sorry I promise I'll pay it back I just need a little more time" he said sobbing. "What you think sweetheart? You think I should give him a little more time?" I asked Ariana. "Sure. But if he doesn't start making payments start by cutting one of his fingers off. Or fuck with one of his family members. Do something to hurt him" she said sitting her phone down. "I'll listen to my wife and let you make it this one time. You have a week to make your first payment or else" I said waving for my men to escort him out. "I want to see the daily report for how much product we shipped out today" I said. My assistant passed me her tablet and I analyzed the numbers. "Make sure you set a meeting for tomorrow" I said giving it back to her.

Warren walked in the room. "The broke dick dog is back at work" Ariana said rolling her eyes at him. She still hated Warren for cheating on Jayda. "I've apologized a million times Ariana" Warren said humorously. "It's Mrs. Manganiello to you. Keep thinking this a joke. I'll hang you upside down by your balls and let my pit bulls feast on them" she said. Warren eyes went big for a second. "Okay that's enough" I said chuckling. "We've been trying to track down the men who killed one of our workers months ago. Dead end. Whoever was over the hit got rid of the men who killed ours" I said. "Which leads to us not being able to interrogate the men who did it and not getting any information" Ariana said. "Whoever did this has been hiding for months. They're waiting and planning something big" I said tapping my pen on my desk.

"Up the security. Everywhere. The restaurants and the night clubs" I said. In order to seem less suspicious to the cops we had to have an upfront legal business. So I opened a few nightclubs and restaurants. "I'm upping your security as well" I said to Ariana. "I think I should have a home birth" Ariana suggested. "Think about it. The chances of something happening to me and the baby are slim. Anybody can walk in as a fake nurse or doctor to try to do something to me or the baby. Matter of fact I want a water birth" she added. "Well we'll have that arranged. I think that is a better and smarter choice" I said as one of my men came in the room.

"We've tracked down someone. He was pretty good with attempting to cover his tracks. He was involved with the killing. Here he is, Aldo Davinci . He's 40 years old born and raised in Italy got caught up in a few drug charges, sexual assaults, trafficking, the list goes on and on" he said handing me the iPad. "Go get him. Bring him to me" I said. "We'll have him here before daylight" Warren said walking out.

Time to get my hands dirty.....