Chapter 36

Here's a shout out to some of my readers who inspired this chapter!
@VeronicaFourie
@babygirl41023

Ariana's POV

I was at the airport waiting on Paris. To give a little backstory on her she's my favorite cousin. We try to stay in contact but when she got with Devon I didn't hear from her as much. I begged her to leave his no good ass alone after he hit her the first time. But she was young, dumb, and in love. She's actually Keisha's daughter. But she doesn't fuck with her mom nor sister. They even tried to say she was the reason that she was getting abused. Sick right? Yeah, I know.

Paris^^

Paris^^

After 20 minutes I saw her walking out of the Airport. I got out to help her. She had sunglasses on. "Hey Paris" I said pulling her in for a hug. "Thank you so much for this. I didn't know what I was going to do" she said looking down. "Hey this is what family is for even though ours ain't shit. Now let's go, you got people to meet and I have to take you to where you'll be staying" I said helping her with her things.

When we got to my house everyone was sitting in the living room. "Paris this is Stephen my husband and our three children; Carmella, Yosohn, and Estella" I said introducing everyone. "It's nice to meet you" Stephen said as he played with the kids. "You're really pretty" Carmella said looking up from her phone. "Thank you, it's nice to meet you all as well" Paris said. "Come, let me show you around" I said grabbing her hand.

"This is like a mini resort" she said taking everything in. We were currently in the backyard now. "Yeah it's never boring here. Especially with the kids. This is the guest house. My personal bodyguard stays here. His name is Massimo" I said as I knocked on the door. He opened the door not after a minute of me knocking. "Is everything okay Boss?" He asked. "Yes everything is lovely Massimo. This is my cousin Paris. She will be staying here in Italy with us" I said introducing them. Massimo gave Paris this look that made her melt. "It's nice to meet you Miss Paris. Mr and Mrs Manganiello are great hosts. Their hospitality never ends" he said. "Well we have to go now. I'll call you in about 4 hours so we can leave for the nightclub" I said before we left. He nodded his head and gave Paris one more glance.

"Ooouuu I saw that shit" I said as we got to the car. "What are you talking about?" She asked blushing. "You and Massimo eye fucking each other right in front of me" I said cranking the car up. "He's very attractive but I don't know if I want to entangle myself in anything else right now. Especially after Devon" she said. "What happened this time Paris?" I asked. "You know I worked as a bartender at the strip club right? Well he would come to the club and watch me damn near every night. One night I guess I got to comfortable in a conversation with a guy. He got jealous. When I made it home that night he beat my ass until I was black and blue. I went to the emergency room. There I escaped. I been on the run from him every since" she said fiddling. "Take your sunglasses off. You won't see anyone when we get here" I said. She did and she had two black eyes. "How long have you been looking like that?" I asked. "A week" she answered. After that we kept quiet the rest of the ride to the cottage.

"This is were you will be staying" I said as we got out the car. "It's close to where we live and it's cozy" I said as we walked in. "It's beautiful" she said looking around. "I had someone to buy groceries and other necessities for here. But if there's anything particular you want there's a car outside for you to take. The keys are hanging up by the fridge" I said. "How can I repay you for this?" She said with tears in her eyes. "Paris we're family you don't have to repay me. The bills are taken care of here. But we have a job for you as a bartender at the nightclub we just opened not too long ago. It will help you take care of yourself and stay afloat. The men tip very generously there" I said. "That's perfect. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was running out of money. Keisha wouldn't even help me. I don't think I'll ever return and go back to the states" she said. "You don't have to. You'll have to learn some basic Italian though for sure. I'll have my personal hair stylist and makeup artist to come by and hook you up. Call me if you need anything. The address to my house in case you don't remember how to get there, is written down on a note that's located on the kitchen table" I said getting ready to leave. "When do I start the job?" She asked. "Two days. I want you to get settled in first until then there's a debit card with some money on it along with the note" I said. She thanked me one last time and I left.

Later That Night

Carmella's POV

I was sitting in my bed scrolling on Instagram when I got a message from Gian. Gian was Emilia's "boyfriend". He had sent me his number and asked me to call him. After about two rings he answered. "Is this Gian?" I asked. "Yeah, hi Carmella. I wanted to apologize about Emilia. She can be a handful" he said. "It's okay, I've had people to say worse to me" I said. "Well I'll see you at school tomorrow" he said. "Wait before you go, my 16th birthday party is in two weeks. It's a pool party theme. You and your friends are invited to come. I'm sending out invitations in the next few days" I said nervously. "Well I'll most definitely be there. Goodnight Mella" he said before we got off the phone. Gian was cute. He was one of the cutest guys in our class in my opinion. I scrolled through his IG for a minute. "Stop it Carmella he has a girlfriend!" I mentally screamed at myself. I put my phone on the charger and got myself ready for bed.

Gian^^^

Gian^^^

Quick Update🥳!