¹ MUSIC TO YOUR EARS

━゙┆CH  i

━゙┆CH i. MUSIC TO YOUR EARS.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   female masturbation ¡ꜜ

PORN.

A TRUE meaningful gift from God. How thoughtful of him.

Whether you wanted to admit it or not, it truly was a blessing from the heavily adored heavens above.

Anyone would get entranced by seeing (usually) two bodies working with each other. Instruments partnered to perform a duet created a deceiving harmony one tried to shield from elders earshot/bleary sight. Don't get me started on when there would be more figures involved than the regular duo — that was simply a true band playing.

To be more precise, they were considered an orchestra; so planned, so composed and completely generic.

Though the beat that flowed and broke the tense air was nice to hear and easy to bare, it was an old classic and grew to be a bore at times.

Home made videos however were on the rise. Each video only got better and trapped dedicated lovers of steamy lust onto a fresh path of intrigue.

The exaggerated moans, artificial orgasms, crappy storylines; it truly was embarrassing. Yet, once home made videos debuted one never felt the need to complain.

Two people created natural symphonies whilst in a comfortable setting, able to relax and genuinely endure a release. Scripts no longer existed nor were required. Crappy plot-lines like a lifeguard and a beach babe trying to enjoy the poolside ceased to ever receive the public's enjoyment again. Those involved were able to be themselves because they hadn't possessed the ability to control what they spoke and felt. Viewers listened as honey coated cries of unlawful pleasure dripped from the mouths of humans trapped in a whirlwind of ecstasy.

Having it be straight to the point made it one hundred times better and more endurable. Some were short. Some were long. Tons of videos existed with the involvement of fore-play being included. Those moments dearly appreciated too once the watcher succumbed to the throbbing desire within, washed in a sexual mood as arousal spiked within the depths of themselves grew at an increased speed.

What better place than Twitter too? A pretty much free porn site that actually displayed drooling content, posts that kept your legs shaking and sheets dampened from trembling orgasms. The self love people achieved through any pleasurable recording was astonishing.

"What a sin. How disrespectful of yourself to watch such filth. What a disgraceful human being." is what those who thought of themselves as exquisite saints announced in a tone of pure judgement.

Seeing those in utter bliss, how horrifying and shameless.

"He's watching from above. Eyes beady and shaking his head at how easily you fell into that sin you could've overall avoided" .

Genuinely who cared? Who paid any mind to that distasteful mindset? Maybe those who carried the pressure of wanting to be an exemplary human did, but though many tried, they fell victim into the hands of recorded smut.

Even if you didn't believe in anything or weren't religious; when first watching your first porno, you'd be bewildered, questioning why you had searched it up to begin with though you couldn't help it. The encouraging appeal so grasping and intriguing that you hadn't paused and cleared your mind. No. You just carried on and sometimes even slipped your hand into your underwear.

In those moments all that mattered was yourself. That was the exact case for Y/n L/n.

Her eyes were wide as she waited to see what happened next to the shuddering woman displayed on her dimly lit screen. The lights in her room reflected her phone brightness whilst she listened out to her surroundings in pure concentration from time to time.

By how she was acting you'd think this was her first time roped into this dangerous situation but nope, this had occurred a few times previously with obviously no regrets now weighing on her currently tensed shoulders.

Y/n bit her lip in frustration, blown eyes darting between her bedroom door that lacked a lock, and her screen that displayed a masturbating brunette who cried desperately from the bright pink dildo sliding in and out of her, painfully stretching her slippery, tight, hole apart.

The usually studying girl's thighs ached from the knotted tension as she breathed heavily once her fingers enveloped by her tender walls curled to the right. Pleasure overwhelmed her distorted senses when the soft pads of her fingers left the comforting slick of her entrance and began vigorously rubbing her sensitive clit in fast, circular motions.

A soft whimper of desperation plagued the stuffy air when she suddenly pushed around her clit in various direction, her mind completely fogged to even bother thinking straight and focused on one aim which was to come until every fraction of stress was dispelled.

She whined, pursing her lips together once a familiar coil twisted deep inside the pit of her stomach, one that she knew would deteriorate any second now with her back painfully arched and nipples perked from prior tormenting. A suffocating stroke of sticky heat clung to her skin.

Soon enough, after a few more low moans of self-encouragement and aggressive stroking, white streams of the very last remains of her tender innocence cloaked her exhausted fingers in the form of delicate cum, spilt out onto her palace of rest that resembled a pretty flower-bed now poisoned from a patch of detested fun.

Her body slightly trembled from the semi-frustrating experience of self-fucking. Currently messy fingers she admired dressed in angelic white slithered down her naked form, once more cupping her sensitive pussy.

"Oh fuck, " she whispered with a visible grin and limply fell back onto her headboard that supported her slouched figure. A few of her hairs stuck to her forehead coated in a faint sheen of her sweat.

Guilt people used to experience wasn't as common now. The guilt within Y/n had vanished a little while ago. She was satisfying her own needs, why should she feel guilty about it?

"Y/n! I'm home!" A clear voice alerted her and she quietly cursed to herself. Within a few swift motions she wrapped herself with a fluffy towel, prepared to announce a relaxing shower was calling her name.

That's who she was on high alert for — her mother. That woman was caring and could be Y/n's best friend but was strict when necessary. Y/n was highly worried she wouldn't hear her enter the house, too absorbed in the moment and risk her mother barging in.

The y/h/c haired girl cringed at the very thought.

Although the college student simply enjoyed viewing sexual videos, it was soon she'd become the public's hidden gem with another, desired by thousands who were considered sinful watchers just by a single watch of their sudden content.

Amongst those sinful watchers, a minor group brimmed with excitement and average, young-adult youth loitered and collapsed into their palms too.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
Okay, first chapter done. I need to figure out how to write good smut. But I hope you stick around <3