⁶ HIT RECORD BABYBOY

━゙┆CH  vi.   HIT  RECORD  BABYBOY.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s   smut ¡ꜜ

A BLINDING LUMINESCENCE pooled around her safe haven. Such bright illumination scintillated her dim figure kneeled in front of him and his nude body whilst slouched against her headboard.

Akaashi was sculpted to perfection, carved from the strongest of clays before placed upon earth's rich soil. A beautiful canvas blessed with his celestial facade was now ruined by smeared scarlet streaks of ignoble feelings.

Strangled streams of concupiscence formed intrigue whenever pinned by the lustrous presence of his classmate. The foolish curiosity he endured resulted in his sighs of anticipation carelessly prancing around the boarders of her secluded bedroom.

Imprisoned by defamatory flames of hell, Akaashi was to be her saviour by portraying the significant holy water, formulated to drown her self-destruction into ashes. But alas, he failed to perform such task when lured by her mellifluous dialect spoken with ease.

He craved a taste of the lecherous freedom she boldly flaunted under the moon's awakened stare once the world grew quiet and her thirst for affection came to life. However, once he delved into her whirlpool of unholy persuasion, It was game over.

" Y/n please, " he gulped down the bundle of despair attempting to ascend from the walls of his parched throat, " just mouth fuck me. " .

Her widened irises brimmed with innocence nearly tricked Akaashi into thinking she was. The mischief blanketed underneath could only be hidden for so long. Just visualising strangers turned on by their public acts of immoral deeds had her thighs clenched and underwear wet.

Yellow blotches swarmed her already hazy vision, the harsh flash belonging to his phone. Her partner's throbbing cock prodded her jutted, bottom lip. Her e/c eyes bored into his shadowed gaze cloaking the usual glum skies assembled around his stygian pupils.

" relax. " she cooed discarding a wet, stripe against the side of his stiff dick, " I wouldn't want to tease you for too long."

An airy blow of her shallow breath engulfing him, forwarded a hair-raising shudder down his spine.

"I want you to cum quickly, Akaashi. " , she added.

The dazed male almost orgasmed in the span of a few seconds by hearing the pleasant demands she whispered beside his slightly, curved cock.

Scanning the demure male through half-lidded eyes; she brushed against his red tip and relished the salty tang of his pre-cum trickling from the angry head.

" AH Y/—! " ,

Akaashi glowed crimson, bewildered by the sudden beguiling rose-garden within her mouth, slurping around his girth. A guttural groan escaped, savouring how her mouth satisfied his cock with inviting warmth.

"J-just like that—! Your mouth feels amazing." he sputtered with knitted brows and a crinkled nose when the invasion of her tongue dove between his thin slit.

Quickly, his tip knocked on the back of her throat—caused by the bucking of his hips. She concealed the need of gagging with a throaty hum. Having him surrender was easily achievable. Y/n knew when to suck harshly, when to hollow her cheeks and when to pump the base of his dense cock.

So when unannounced ropes of white purged the heart of her mouth, she gulped down every drop, fuelling her tragically sweet soul.

Akaashi softly pulled her up onto his flushed body, kissing away his remaining essence from the corner of her bruised lips.

"Your turn, " he tried covering his trembled tone with his dull manner, flipping them over so now Y/n was sprawled against her sheets.

Thrills of excitement sore throughout Akaashi once he peeled away her undergarments, handling the bra he adored that resembled Tokyo's melancholic skyline, with extra caution. Noting the heavy sheen of wetness having drenched her lower region; Akaashi studied her flustered expression,

"Stop me if you start hurting, okay?" he mumbled pecking her puckered lips.

In response, Y/n momentarily gazed back in awe and nodded. Those too good for meaningless fun saw her as mischievous, built entirely from the rubble of corrupted sins, but to Akaashi, she was magical.

Possessing immense power over him under the night's supervision was admirable. Capable of acknowledging benevolent rays of sunsets through the gaze of his reticent hues.

Y/n replied sincerely, " You know I can handle you. " .

Whenever Akaashi towered over her in moments of salacity, like now, Y/n was somewhat hopeless. The breathing vents installed in her system clogged from undulated tides of his complicated fervour.

Erotic cries tumbled out her mouth when he assaulted her cunt by thrusting into her dripping hole, briefly grinning as she struggled to keep her moans levelled. " but do you deserve it (?) , is the question darling."

"y-yes, I do . . . " Y/n stammered as he rutted
his hips.

Immediately her velvety walls compressed his cock, encouraging him to power through her tormenting grip. Akaashi hissed into her sweat-patted hair before seizing the opportunity where his tongue could swiftly slide into her widened mouth, swirling in sync with hers.

" god you're always so tight. You enjoy being utterly broken—? " he huffed and the latter offered a weak giggle,

" you're sounding like a hypocrite. . . " she chocked out.

" far from it, " he paused, " far from it."  he assured her.

Whilst the natural behaviour of his sensual mind took over the reigns of his hips, mercilessly pounding her clenching entrance; his pearly canines mentally scarred her neck, engraving clouded shades of violet upon the stark surface.

Minutes later, her body shook in vigour and submissiveness. Her walls tightly clamped down on her partner's heavily stimulated dick immersed with her first layer of cum whilst he splurged her walls with his messy climax.

Prior to transitioning her limp legs atop his shoulder from his torso, she earned a semi-rough spank bound to make her skin sore.

" I want you. Say you want me too keiji, " Y/n moaned under the influence of devoted infatuation as the said-male drove into a second round.

Her cracked, black polished-nails tattooed his unadorned back with moon-crescent stamps, resembling the planet aligned against the soulless backdrop outside her window.

" of course I want you. " he grunted in response, both tattles meaningless the morning after.

At this point, Y/n was uncertain if the string of curses slipped from her and Akaashi or from the deceased, appalled with nauseating glares gossiping above.

Either way it didn't matter— because secretly they observed carefully, jealous of how they both shone under desirable misdeeds.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
First, I want to tysm for the support I've received on this book. Also, the reader is on birth control already 😌. (Have edited this chapter slightly😅).