³ MASKED BOND

━゙┆CH  iii.   MASKED  BOND.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s   none ¡ꜜ

AKAASHI AND Y/N. Y/n and Akaashi.

So silent. Suffocating and strangling for an utter stranger if they came across them together. Said stranger would watch their own treasured life flee past the very tips of their begging fingers with a genuine expression of horror, determined to grasp onto their existence they were devoted to.

Akaashi wasn't much of a speaker — not to anyone's surprise. He enjoyed chiming in when  he chose to, a majority of the time inviting himself into a conversation happening around him. He unconsciously spat small, harmless, digs which truly shadowed no meaning behind them, most anyways.

As of right now though, very little words were exchanged between the pair who paced down the hall together. A regular occurrence. Both their mouths sealed shut.

Seeing them together — alone — was no ordinary painting for the beady eye, yet served as nothing to fret about either. Students focused on their glum chats and remained aware regarding the little weight of normalcy present around the pair.

Fortunately, a majority of college students couldn't afford to waste educational hours upon surveying two students seemingly far from liking the other. For that reasoning; pretty much all students weren't irked by their powerful presence combined.

"You study?" Y/n casually threw out peering over at the boy whose blue eyes remained on the scene ahead of him — an ocean of students and their mumbles of chatter dancing along the edges of inside the grand architecture.

The black haired boy side-eyed the female and curtly nodded, "yeah I did. ".

Once again, it resumed back to that familiar silence. Tranquility remained suctioned into the bubble protecting them from the talkative pupils skirting around them. Both he and her mirrored each other's illustrated tedious expression before they approached the classroom they were usually situated in.

"Good luck. " she surprisingly caught scurry ahead his clamped mouth and took her seat, a row away from Akaashi's.

Y/n peaked over her shoulder and immediately snapped her blank eyes with his that glanced around from time to time. That alone indicated she heard what he murmured and wished him the same in return.

━━━━━━

That hefty pressure that weighed down her shoulders since the early dawn had now vanished along with the temporary warmth dragged by the dismissed afternoon.

Y/n was positive she accomplished a job well done, hand still trembling from the hefty force she applied when she scribbled across her crinkled paper. Even considering not finishing due to slowness was an option she knew she simply couldn't pick and let occur.

Sliding her phone out her snug pocket, she subconsciously glanced up at the large clock displayed against the beige walls ahead of her.

Whilst she loosened tightened knots bunched around her shoulders, she noticed a number of students stringing down past her. Amongst them she took pride in recognising a few of her friends who displayed their usual antics awhile being engulfed by a monstrous crowd, a colossal swarm of people she preferred not to  surf through.