¹⁸ WHEN THERE'S DARKNESS

━゙┆CH  xviii.   WHEN  THERE'S  DARKNESS.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   slight smut/build up ¡ꜜ

SUPPOSEDLY THE EVENING had started off well.

Cupid scattered their remaining rose petals over Seina's round cheeks, a breathy moan tickling her parted lips that were drying from the soaking of Akaashi's weeping tip.

One lap after another. Akaashi's tongue was determined to be coated with her sweetness, a sense of purity he'd abandoned long ago.

The sexual pair were seduced by the tranquil atmosphere, encouraged to interrupt peace with a melody composed by their desperate bodies needing to be grazed with a splash of lust.

Yet one person occupied seina's mind.

Heaven's sent simply wasn't as naive as made out to be and wasn't oblivious to her surroundings either, specifically others.

Y/n's existence picked at her brain, probed questions Seina never grew before the start of her somewhat still fresh relationship with Akaashi. There was no ill feeling towards the other female - curiosity was all.

An unfortunate finding, in truth, was actually God's guidance as Seina knew Akaashi didn't want to be hers; he yearned to be nurtured by hands dusted with hell's ashes which laid within the creases imprinted deeply into Y/n's palms.

One could rarely show emotion but the art of eyes spoke otherwise - his blues always lingered on the other girl, entranced by the sultry wave of her pointy tail.

Seina may have been the girlfriend but her intense scrutiny concluded she was in fact an outsider, and she knew three was a crowd. She wasn't aware if there was history between the pair, nor did it appear Y/n cared about her soon to be ex but this wasn't about her. Akaashi was who owed her loyalty between the two influenced by falsehood of the pleasures of life.

Upon her fingers gripping the noir hair of the boy between her legs, sweaty thighs further suffocating him with every prod of his tongue against her clit, swollen and abused; finally was she unravelled from Akaashi's thorns which pricked any area of skin bare from fabric.

However her sudden guilt for partaking in these activities sewed the unholy wounds slashed into her body, hickeys and areas touched by a man who danced the tango with a woman with little horns washed away with the turning of a blind eye by paradise's residents.

Maybe in the moment Seina had agreed to commit such devious acts, but realisation dawned upon her that her body hadn't given the same consent her voice had.

"Can we talk?" Her question interrupted the attack of soft kisses stalking up her body she wished to be doused in scriptures detailing preventions of sin.

"What's wrong?" He broke apart and slumped beside her, hand subconsciously going to lay upon her aching thigh which she halted him from completing.

Looking at him out the corner of her eye, she attempted a small smile which felt too forced on her part, "I don't want to continue this.".

━━━━━━

"It seems to me God spared her from you." Y/n chuckled leaned against her bedroom wall - a safe haven for the misled like Akaashi himsef.

Perched upon her bed he sat silent, not amused at her comment but instead studying her figure, checking if anything about her had changed whilst he'd been gone. From the slight lick at her lips down to her breasts covered by a flimsy vest, her nipples apparent by the cold seeping through the minuscule crack of her window; she was still his desire.

Y/n predicted Akaashi's shot at staying on the straight and narrow would fall astray. Seina did not deserve to be dragged into his euphoria which went against her inner beliefs. So she'd do God's fallen soldier a favour and soon lead her to a man of good; a simple guy with a simple heart which wasn't influenced with erotic poison.

"You have a lot of nerve to come here," Y/n started off whilst using her weight to push her up straight, a scoff followed alongside her trail towards her target.

One step, "And you don't seem the least bit heartbroken.". Every movement taken, his gaze followed suit, the moon's intrusive stare highlighting certain features of her silhouette.

She took another, closing in on the boy who sabotaged his escape to a city occupied by innocent devotees and instead crawled back to the entrance of a diabolical mouth prepared to swallow him into a pit with claustrophobic crowds of humans burnt to crisp, bones visible and begging for torment to stop never not heard.

Akaashi stayed put although his heart sighed in annoyance, prepared to race and pump with addictive adrenaline. His brain was clearly far more stable than the organ demanding he reconnect with the solution that would strengthen any loose seams regarding romance and lust.

Y/n reached for Akaashi, one knee knelt beside him and a gentle tug of his calloused hand up her waist until she used it to squeeze her right breast so tight the fat protruded through his wide finger gaps.

Finally could his confused sight see past the white mist belonging to God's kingdom, a clear vision of his want returned to him once more. A subtle sigh barely survived past his mouth she knew would worship her body like no other.

"I missed our souls pretending they were made for each other - " he paused allowing his other hand to access the smooth skin of her thigh. "Let me back in love.".

His whisper of plead pecked her ears in adoration before he gulped, witnessing the mischief in her eyes wink like they'd done the first time he'd tumbled down the wrong alley of his creator's plan.

Usually, not one ounce of Y/n would care for such romantic lines nor would she permit second chances, however Akaashi was a character she wasn't completely done with.

Following another forceful grab of her boob, she took it upon herself to lower her face down to his, minty breath cooling the heatwave beneath his rouge washed cheeks before whispering words that generated his already hard dick a motive to be freed from their homey restraint of his boxers;

"Show me how much you missed me then.".

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
I promise next chapter will make up for my lack of updating and this shit one <3