¹² GOD'S COUNTER-ATTACK

━゙┆CH  xii.  GOD'S - COUNTER ATTACK.

ꜜ¡ warning/s choking, brief oral desc (female receiving) ¡ꜜ

SKIN-NIPPING WINTER days hesitatingly drove by, dragging along the muddy transition between the frigid and refreshing season that arrived shortly afterwards.

Though Y/n dearly missed when clingy flakes of dinky snow clung to her chilly hands, she couldn't deny the strong desire to be adorned with delicate bunches of vibrant petals permanently greeting her whenever out and about.

With a new school term bustling around for the celebration of Easter, it was only right to serve an update about how her life had proceeded from the last time she'd made an appearance.

Akaashi and Y/n had only bloomed with popularity via the horny public (still oblivious to their identities) and resumed spoiling their beloved fans, greedy but never not satisfied to the teetering brim and content with the duo's uploaded goods.

A very specific memory however, taunted her mind and forced her sore thighs squeezed shut.

She recalled shoving a cheap Santa hat atop Akaashi's unkept raven tresses, pinning him beneath her dominant form on top of her plush bed as she patiently endured his needy pleas to tread his tongue into her messy wetness smothered and glossed over each of his slim fingers.

Just the sensual, timid, swirl of his tongue and he blanched, wholly overwhelmed by the saccharine pang that splashed his senses alight and awake.

One minute her tricky fingers were clasped around his throat, applying hazardous pressure Akaashi internally begged remain permanently embedded around his neck whilst his desperate words tumbled and stumbled. Another minute, his own intelligent hands tugged her up until her drenched pussy hovered millimetres above his splayed tongue, awaiting the smooth glide of rich honey to drown his peach lips.

Once Y/n pulled the edge of the meretricious hat and cloaked his sight so Akaashi only saw a blanket of deep red fuzz, he perceived he was aboard a merry ride before he began to trace around her clit in an exquisite manner, revisiting old paths he immediately remembered from one swipe of his tongue across her addictive sex.

"Pretty boys should be fed well, " She moaned when her head dropped back and mischievous eyes fluttered shut.

━━━━━━

'Pretty' being a commonly used adjective was often utilised to describe anything. Such as someone's neat handwriting, one's new haircut,

Or a hectic snow storm.

Snow storms were a rare occurrence, especially after the official period of Winter passed. A chaotic flurry of white specks jittered and collectively huddled to perform a silent show, truthfully being body-numbing, panic rattling and wholeheartedly challenging.

A perfect example of one riled and prepared to mend destruction strode with elegance towards the College Y/n and Akaashi studied at.

Seina ( pronounced 'sey-na' ) Alinac. A tender-hearted doll whose halo scintillated slightly better than other's.

Round, deep brown eyes stared with curiosity. Her porcelain complexion adorned minuscule splatters of freckles across the flushed apples of her slightly chubby cheeks. Awhile, her slender fingers remained sewn to her sides, cinnamon powdered hair layered nicely and tamed to sit perfectly upon her shoulders. Her lashes were coated in a light sheet of black and eyes lined lightly with coco brown gifted her gaze a heartwarming tilt.