⁸ GIRL WITH TWO SELVES

━゙┆CH  viii.   GIRL WITH TWO SELVES.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s   none ¡ꜜ

"TELL ME NOW! " the shorter male looked from one side to the other with a beady gaze, afraid one would perceive what he was implying by the other half of what he spoke next.

Leaning his head closer towards his friend's shoulder with his eyebrows drawn up exaggeratedly high, he cautiously bellowed: "Did you or did you not, watch the video?".

Asahi snapped his head in Noya's direction with rapid speed and sported an alarmed reaction.

"Can you not be so loud about it?" He faintly groaned.

"There's no need to be so embarrassed about it. Since when did Ace's get so shy? " Noya knowingly teased as the simple stud pierced into his earlobe grew infuriated by the ongoing times he had fiddled and shifted the jewellery.

Abandoned puddles brimmed the in-depth cracks along the murky path they strode along. Transparent expansions of clouds glued to the somber dawn stalking over their town.

Noticeably, Asahi's pace quickened ever so slightly — however the reasoning wasn't because of the sudden questioning he had been cornered into, but rather, he recalled the endangering fire latched onto every cell travelling within his body late last night.

Even glacial ice extracted from Earth's most hazardous and chilliest continent lacked useful techniques of cooling an abrupt attack to his wholesome soul, that suffered joyous burns from blistering heat.

Undeniably, that sensation of delectation was contagious because Noya had endured similar treatment. Torturous, yet a wonderful rapture anybody would willingly hand over large sums of green to undergo again.

Only a few minutes later, were they gathered around their other friends who discreetly gossiped about the exact porn they'd been discussing prior. They huddled into a not-so-small group with their heads bent inwardly together. In-depth discussion occurred when they should be parting ways to continue onwards and reach their destination of education.

"How could I not have watched it? Tanaka spammed the link around twenty times,
" Sugawara sighed but allowed a light smile to remain apparent.

A silk sheen of romantic rogue still vacated his pale skin from the activity he and the others all seemingly performed only a couple of hours ago; masturbating.

Daichi nodded in agreement, flashing back to when he repeatedly dragged the small circle back. Viewing a certain part of the video with scrutiny, forcefully tipped him over the edge. Gooey, white ravels of his cum webbed between his fingers that aided him into euphoric rest.

It was truly a beautiful momentum he'd never forget — none of them would. If one genuinely comprehended the greater details of how they dealt with themselves, they would've completely understood.

"You think that video is a one off?" Hinata questioned whilst bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Tsukishima nudged his black frames perched off the tip of his nose. His slim fingers remained in place, shadowing half his face.

"From what I've gathered — " .

"I'M HERE! HEY, HEY, HEY!" .

"Oh for fucks sake, " Kageyama muttered however peered over nonetheless, actually diverted from the enthusiasm whilst Bokuto clapped once, igniting his friendly charm.

He scanned his peers' expression before feeling reassured their attention was on him and grinned broadly, also receiving a double package of Kuroo's hefty pat on the shoulder and Akaashi's soft scolding to 'be more considerate of the public as it's still early in the day and they shouldn't stay for too long. ' .