⁵ GOD'S DEFEAT

━゙┆CH  v.   GOD'S DEFEAT.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s   smut build up ¡ꜜ

BETWEEN HER FINGERS nuzzled the material of her bedsheet. Y/n gripped onto the blanket, clenching her hands into fists of frustration before releasing and returning her hand to the state it was originally in before.

Memorable hard stares that pierced her physically stark flesh left fresh wounds yet to close. However, the judgmental spirits crowded above her viewed her body engulfed with red dark hand prints, minor segments of clean flesh peaking through. Because of the continuous dreadful way of living she fell into, her corrupted soul offered the last remains of purity within her away.

Their indistinct mutters and terror-stricken expressions flooded the heavens rumoured to have infinite rivers of divine milk and exquisite red wine with bulks of unaffordable gold.

Send her to hell for all she cared.

Those prominent markings all belonged to none other than Mr Keiji Akaashi. Her accomplice dragged down alongside her into the open mouths of reapers ready to suck away any ounce of innocence discovered.

The greyish-blue hues compiled around his deep pupils caused eccentric shots of pleasure to spread like a wildfire around her openly free figure when detected within his radius.

Having him captured within her chaotic tsunami of unholy lust and crave for insincere love had both of them questioning their sanity afterwards.

Warily glossing over her phone in arms reach, Y/n bit her cherry lips only to forcefully tear her own gaze away. However, no matter how many times she attempted to distract her filthy mind, lewd thoughts filled the crevices of her teased brain.

She couldn't escape the itch bothering her heart, pushing her to hastily call him up in the late evening.

His lingering touches left no velvet flesh untouched, his tongue left trails of silver swirls on her radiant skin and he, Akaashi, was always at her service.

Y/n timidly groaned imagining him between her parted thighs.

Having the luxury to watch his eyebrows furrow when battling through her compressing interior or hearing his light moans in the crook of her neck; Y/n's joints weakened just by briefly remembering.

Beginning to sneak a hand into her underwear, she cursed heaving her curious hand back out. Sitting up with rapid speed, she clawed at her phone and punched in her partner's in crime number.

That small fraction of sensuality consumed her body and state of mind which made her regret calling him up on such short lived impulsiveness. She anxiously waited for him to pick up and answer to her secretly desperate request.

"Y/n?" A hazy voice asked.

She simply hummed, biting on the tip of her thumb by resting it on top of her bottom lip. "Hey," she softly greeted.

For a few seconds, silence clogged the air but Y/n forced a sigh, brushing away a couple of her strands that shadowed her features.

"Akaashi, " she paused, "just come over.". With no questions he hung up, that alone confirming he would be arriving shortly.

━━━━━━

Akaashi stared at his lap for a few moments. He wasn't oblivious to what was soon about to go down, considering he was the one who ignited the flickering flame this time around.

Receiving that abrupt phone call had Akaashi pace around his organised bedroom for a few minutes. In that moment he released his mind free from the shackles he placed on them for the past few nights after being paired with her presence. The simple visual of two bodies, specifically his and her body, moulding into one whole sexual thirst to then twist undone had perked his interests up exceedingly high.

From time to time, tilting his head to the side gifted him a moonlit visage of her bruised lips slurping around his lengthy cock, as if she was sucking on an ice pop on a warm summer's day at the park. He ground his jaw running his fingers through his messy tresses.

After questioning himself on what exactly he waiting for, Akaashi swung open his car door with ease. Near the dead of night and he was ambling to her front door with a ghost of a smile wavering across his tight-lipped frown.

Not even given the chance of politely knocking, the door unlocked revealing the girl who infamously set his sensitive emotions ablaze.

"You called?" He spoke for some reason with slight caution.

"Yeah. Come in." she attempted a small smile which felt too forced on her part.

Having shut the door behind him and slipping off his shoes, the male's head jerked upwards once her fingers nestled between his.

"Do you want a drink or anything?" She asked, refusing to look into the nucleus of his eyes possessing intense tides of contemplation.

With the shake of his head, she tugged him behind her needy-form up the staircase and into the disclosed realm of her bedroom where erratic and mercurial languages of pleasure were expressed with no care.

"I know it's kind of late." Taking a step back out of instinct, his height towered over her small frame causing Y/n to peer up at him through the wisps of her silk lashes.

Akaashi lowered his impassive face down to hers. Brushing his thumb across her naturally pouted bottom lip when her lips parted to speak,

"You know why you're here" she murmured wrapping her arms around his neck as instinct.

"That I do. Nobody home?" He queried and before answering she took ahold of his index finger, towing it across her collar bone prepared to soon be littered with his harsh bites.

"Just us two for the entirety of tonight. You can make me scream as much as you want," she licked under the row of her pearly teeth, slightly tiptoeing to have a better stare into his irises,

"Or, I can make you fall apart. Either is fine. Hmm?".

Akaashi bit back the small smirk he eventually allowed to appear. He swore he felt his caged heart restart from the immediate overdrive of spiralling pressure after the outburst of confidence she always displayed when behind locked doors.

"Both, doesn't sound too bad," he hotly replied, slow to pull at her top to see a thin strap.

He almost paled when she shrugged away her top that met the floor of this makeshift paradise. Decorating her beautiful breasts that had the tendency of being squished against his chest was a lace blue bra.

Maybe it was due to the various versions of blue available, that reminded him of the tradable sentiment the sky of busy Tokyo faced, or the transparent liquid curved in crushing waves that covered a majority of Earth's circumference; He truly couldn't answer. But whenever worn by his female classmate, his semi-hardened cock ached under the restraint of his trousers.

The close proximity between the pair had their breaths mixing like petals whirling in the breezy morning of spring. The tense aim for satisfaction switched their personalities from civil accomplices to yearning sinners.

"This piece always gets to you" she sighed in accomplishment when he traced basic shapes onto her skin.

"How could it not? It drives me wild when I imagine you in colours that don't even exist." he shamelessly admitted, pressed into her flushed figure. His sophisticated mouth mumbled poetic literature.

It took every fibre within Akaashi's body to not just take her then and there. To not push her down against her bed and touch her in places she only allowed for him. The temptation dawning on him to not only do that but to lay his lips upon hers. But then he remembered, why bother resisting?

Akaashi tied his arms around her waist.

"Akaashi," Painfully near to having his lips on hers, she whispered his name which could've made him orgasm right there. "Just kiss me".

So he did. Slotting his greedy tongue between her lips and into her gaped mouth which tasted of sweet strawberries and cream.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
I stayed up till 7 AM last night and always intend on not making it too long but. . . I guess lot's of detail is better than none : ) . Thank you for 1K btw😳. Ily guys.