²⁰ DIRTY HABITS DIE HARD

━゙┆CH xx. DIRTY  HABITS  DIE  HARD.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   final chapter ¡ꜜ

ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH.

Ease blended seamlessly into the months followed from Akaashi and Seina's parting. It was a simple split, no hard feelings shyly stemmed within either of them. He had crawled back to Y/n and partook in the Devil's games before the school year was concluded - meaning more clips blessed those blindly snatched into a persuasive whirlpool, never to break their shackles tied to idols with plagued heart and minds brimmed with filthy lust.

Normalcy tricked Akaashi, convincing him his current situation would play out for eternity.

When in reality, Y/n L/n was about to remind him lies never stood a chance lasting a lifeline, and theirs was unprotected from such statement.

The two deviants pegged with criminal records surrounding God's rules and guidance faced a lake, one shadowed by huddled trees and pathways barely evident, a stampede forever engrained across the muddy surface with sprouts of green peaking to greet civilians feet.

Y/n's alluring gaze collected each starry speck, pricked by a thin needle and sewn into a dense sheet drenched noir, it's inkiness aimed to cloak the tranquil atmosphere an identical shade to their earthly greed. The winkers mirrored themselves in the lake brimmed with angel's sobs, prepared to witness a historic moment Akaashi wouldn't recover from without difficulty.

The man bestowed enough chances sat a few feet behind her upon an oak bench capable of gifting splinters.

Not only was he oblivious to the change of direction regarding his future - but admired the Devil's assistant hugged with the crescent's heartfelt embrace, his gunmetal hues intrigued by such an ethereal visage, one he knew inspired his tongue to ponder so it could relay it to the woman who spoilt his once worthy heart with foul behaviour.

His legs moved on their own terms. Although he fathomed no complaint studying the seductress from afar, his body urged to be melded behind hers, arms looped around her waist and head tucked perfectly into the crook of her neck, cocoa butter infiltrating his nostrils as his lips timidly discarded several pecks.

Serenity fooled the man blinded with ignorance and vile desire, unbeknownst his creators patience reached a breaking point, and tonight only one would be deemed a total loser.

"It's time love," Y/n announced abruptly, internally startling Akaashi whose brows furrowed and fingers dug further into her velvet flesh.

Noting the seriousness creep from beneath her statement, Akaashi situated himself in front of her rather than behind, arms still comfortably glued to her body. Her own dainty fingers utilised the creases of his navy hoodie as stepping stones before curling around the clothing's neckline, nearly tempted to twirl the drawstrings instead.

Akaashi's cooled demeanour faltered, the ravenette riddled with conflict as his tongue treaded with caution, slow to coax his thin lips with moisture.

"What are you trying to say?" He knew what Y/n was implying, yet refusal nurtured his denial.

In response, the girl perpetrated to be diabolical squeezed her eyes shut, her following words prepared to be launched out at her command. She instead however desperately attempted to swallow her sentence down, aware she no longer was going to be the devil's favourite; Akaashi was next in line.