¹⁹ THERE IS LIGHT

━゙┆CH xix. THERE  IS  LIGHT.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s smut ¡ꜜ

"FALL INTO ME.".

Her bequest pranced upon traveling air particles before using Akaashi's tensed shoulders as an advantageous ledge to leap and dive deep into his alerted ears, triggering his physical form proudly designed by the one above (whose fat tears of hope, crumbling by each event, aimed to splash atop his full head of thick noir, instead misunderstood by the earth's keepers to be a light wash of rain) to decrease the proximity between himself and the girl who laid before him.

Her body still clad with a skimpy tank top, round mounds harder than ever before and a cotton thong squeezed by her plump cheeks, rested against sheets sewn from feathers belonging to her old pair of angel wings; their purity drained and providing a false blanket of protection, fooling them that the bed fond of the sinners was a seventh heaven, the actual hereafter no match to soft sheets tarnished by despicable desires.

Akaashi on the other hand diminished all barriers except for his boxers, itching his smooth canvas to be flung off like the rest of his clothing.

Two portraits (equally attractive) slashed by claws of evil faced each other, their prominent appeal seeped through the tattered shreds temporarily shadowing iniquities scribed into their flesh, only visible to the holiest of eyes and those only.

Akaashi's mind clogs woke, suspicious of Y/n's immediate acceptance of him with the click of her neatly manicured fingers, the same pair that scratched the prologue of his downfall into his once sacred flesh customised and specifically constructed under God's command.

"You're letting me back in so quick?" He chuckled, tongue poking against the inside of his cheek used to being bit.

Akaashi wasn't sure why it sounded as if he were complaining when in fact he intended the opposite. The eagerness to clasp a soft hand over her tricky mouth that always troubled his and fuck her senseless made his long cock plead to pound against the door belonging to his true home.

"And there goes your benefit of doubt," Y/n jeered leaning up with the support of her elbows, softly nudging him back with the tip of her foot near the top of his right peck, temporarily refusing he inch any closer.

"You're right," she lowly trailed off, lids leaden with sensuality as both their sights zoned in on her toes professionally painted white leisurely trail down his toned body.

Her act urged his own to curl and clench the carpet characterising a blazing surface. One would scream in agony if the scorching heat feathered the balls of their feet but to Akaashi the sear was merely a tickle of pleasure.

The male prepared to retract his concern straightened up and seized her ankle before she could pull away, awaiting the sly statement prepared to roll off her blissful lips. "Make me want to let you fuck me.".

His perceptive stare and calculating eyes dissected her facial expression, smirk devious and brows raised to provoke him to perform his best: she wanted to be worshipped, and he was the absolute best at doing so.

An amused smile settled on his lips as he looked at her bewitched expression, nipping her ankle with pearly canines purposely bared to display this was mere foreplay and the actual feast would commence soon enough.

Akkashi's gentle kisses were pre-planned, and relaxed, so Y/n's desperation clouded her dominant judgment. A stray noise of interest pinched his hearing.

His grey hues bled with cyan stolen from Tokyo's sky citizens described to be their glimmer of hope noticed her pnaties already saturated with leaks of arousal, but the woman he pictured to be compiled from every erotic image he ever visualised shielded her concupiscence with her pride instead.