⁷ POOR BOY! HE'S STUNNED

━゙┆CH  vii.   POOR BOY! HE'S STUNNED.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s   male masturbation ¡ꜜ

SILLY LITTLE BOY should've gone to bed.

A tempting combination of numbers and letters strung to form a short link targeted so the item hidden behind the cryptic code could be greeted with exposure, had been sent at around 2 AM.

So far he had ignored a majority of the few messages via his blonde teammate. Yet this time, his finger hesitantly pressed down on the blue, refulgent line bordered by the common text bubble.

Sprouting speeches of dishonesty would get him nowhere. Never would he openly thank this guy in general, especially after being randomly gifted this treasure, but oh did he feel content to the absolute brim.

Tobio Kageyama was wide awake. Privately praising Kei Tsukishima for the delightful video he had thoughtfully distributed — at least that was what Kageyama assumed — to himself and their other teammates.

It was suspicious at first. Such an abnormal time to be sent a lone link with no description of what it could shove him into. But when Tsukishima had insisted he click, Kageyama followed suit.

He thought to himself, "One watch wouldn't hurt. " however, that was a fable he fed himself.

That first viewing of the two minute clip created detrimental damage — damage Kageyama had to now mend with the wide enclosure of his palm. He denied permission for his gaze to wander away, hungrily taking in the hazy footage before him for a second time.

Pumping his throbbing dick, his eyes flared under the tensed, inky, blackness bled throughout his room, engrossed by the vividly graphic display on his phone.

Shoving his device away was no use, the further he pushed, the tighter his grip became.

Sleep was what he needed. Yes. Snoozing into forgettable bliss was always the answer. Airy whispers belonging to his pillows attempted to convince the third-year to nestle his head into its infinite comfort and refrain from waking up until necessary.

It was obvious his first solution would be of no help because he already had a 'plan B' settled within the expanse of his disordered mind.

Sins burnt his eager sight. Rims of hell's fire weaved searing knots around his vacant pupils, adorning the usual spec of his admirable gleam that danced across the screen he refused to turn from. He had rapidly been propelled inside the dangerous, addictive, suction of a " couple's " videoed private time.

Quite literally he was mesmerised by her parted mouth, smothered with her male counterpart's infinite slick, shone beneath the camera lens.

Narrowing down on the minor details of the incognito beauty who hadn't been revealed was painfully pleasurable. Noting the small glints of light reflecting upon her moist lips that beautifully struck the man's curved cock, generated Kageyama to timidly groan.

Shivers were exactly what Kageyama and his sensitive cock experienced when the man bucked his hips, crashing into her throat all while twirling her knotted strands, showering the woman with praises.

Watching porn; the idea and action itself was nothing new to him. However, this video specifically wreaked down something he had never experienced. A chaotic force so fresh yet immensely damaging and harmful ignited his deserted soul. Failing to brew any words at the tip of his poked tongue to describe the immensity of what he and his splurged soul felt was foreseeable.

How was the man having his life thieved by the simplicity of her velvet tongue remaining calm whilst filming? Pleaded whimpers littered the atmosphere from behind the camera, yet at the same time he seemingly maintained a neutral frame of mind.