¹⁵ KISS ME GOODBYE

━゙┆CH xv. KISS ME GOODBYE.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   "lengthy smut" and references from previous chapters ¡ꜜ

"DO YOU EVEN deserve this?" Y/n mused, grazing the clean edge of Akaashi's jaw with the gentle pad of her thumb.

Whilst blanketed beneath the night's observance, He had assured his temporary lover - an intelligent woman whose hazardous soul and cunning charm prodded Akaashi's stoic heart - he were fully content with being drowned beneath her deathly wave.

However the tide that had latched onto his old naivety and clung too tightly suddenly prepared to loosen it's ties upon noting a bright girl whose lips were sketched with God's finest ink and silk strands sewn with his own bare hands.

He opted not to respond, clasping his skinny fingers around her limp wrist. Y/n silently observed how he pecked the inside of it, captivated by her opaque veins tangled below. Glum blue eyes curtained behind his hooded lids remained conscious of her lurking stare.

Having pulled her arms to rest aboard his shoulders, his top lip brushed her Cupids bow which had remained shimmery from the residue of minuscule speckles stirred within the glittery gloss she swore by.

"I'm kissing you like it's the last..." his murmur titillated her bottom lip, a feathery moan tickling his in return.

Y/n hadn't need to affirm his statement. Akaashi was a smart boy.

"More." she ushered out amidst Akaashi shedding her oversized top, skimming two of his fingers down the valley of her breasts but getting barred from pursuing further by the blue fabric of her bra; a mere habit.

Pristine azure cupped her breasts, identical to how chaotic waves assisted lone surfers when soaring through ripples of refreshing caves of aqua.

"I want —" He stopped and tore his fingers through the untamed mess of his hair. "Forget what I want." His voice lowered itself. "What do you want?".

"You to fuck me." No other could surpass his level of devotion.

She then dared to ask: "Do you remember?" as his hands no longer radiated warmth but rather a stranger's shuddering chill, roaming around the curves her body offered. The same paths she knew he was prepared to forget for Miss Heaven Sent.

Akaashi's chest bumped into hers. His palms swayed the small hairs around her body before settling on the dip of her lower back; a jaded flashback projected beneath his heavy lids of when his tongue danced down her spine, a glistening trail of his tongue's weep left behind.

"Non existent colours," she struggled to breathe out once he hastily began his articulate painting, decorating his final canvas with the confidence of his planned kisses.

"Do you now see me in colours that exist?" She asked biting her busted lip as hesitation lingered.

This was a moment of vulnerability. A heinous plead for a statement of honesty to purge his metrical tongue and to answer with nothing but that sought for honesty.

His ministrations paused with the hickey now deeply engraved, a dollop of lavender blossomed upon her chest.

He backtracked and retraced his journey of wet splotches. By pressing a kiss upon the shallow pit dug between her bruised collar bones, he continued up the column of her neck, coating every irregular cloud of vivid scarlet with moisture until his tongue swiped the seams of her velvet lips .

Between her parted thighs hiked his fingers, brushing the lace of her underwear yet she closed her thighs along with his touch.

Akaashi lowly answered: "No, and I don't think I ever will.".