¹⁰ PUNISHED BY A PRETTY BOY

━゙┆CH x. PUNISHED  BY  A  PRETTY  BOY.

ꜜ¡ warning/s sex toys ¡ꜜ

"A VIBRATOR HM? " she peered over her shoulder, the very tips of her fingers gently grazing the ridged edges of the brown parcel ripped apart.

Coyest of smirks hovered above her pursed mouth whilst she awaited for his mundane response to grace her patient ears.

"Well, I thought it could excite things. . . " he spoke promptly and eyed the device soon to cause catastrophe to her cute cunt.

Of course he had gifted her such. Akaashi was in the sudden mood to toy with her—but this time in front of an absent audience. Already, he had began the process of catering to those plagued with distraught desire.

A laugh weightless as a feather swayed around him as he watched Y/n momentarily observe her gift. She was much more engrossed than he imagined but his forehead mentally earned a light slap to the flushed surface.

Y/n L/n, an enigmatic fallen angel metaphorically spread across his nude body, a boy mistakenly suctioned into a endless pit too deep to traipse out of. Venom and other poisons etched into his ravaged flesh once criminal pecks of faux fondness littered his figure. Every faint contact of her lips brushing his relaxed form fuelled euphoric flutters that glistened his arid soul.

Intestines tugging and churning should've had him bellow with sincere plead to end this all. However, no such thing transpired when her freed spirit interlaced with his. Beg after beg brimmed the suffocating polluted air, a halo-like luminosity outlined them and defeated any sign of attempt from those wanting the duo to stop in their tracks.

Anyways, she quickly stood in front of him with one arm carelessly looped around his shoulders, forcing his posture to stiffen.

"Are you trying to tell me something Akaashi?" Innocence smudged her confident tone of query.

Unconscious patterns of irregular shapes sketched onto her hip bone by his fingers switched to rhythmic tapping.

An acidic wash of deep grey splurged the cloudy blue nearly flooding the border of his enthralling pupils. A rare look, one she never saw commonly, searched inside her own glazed retinas. She rapidly studied the surface of his face; a completed painting splashed with enticing hues and treated with regal brushstrokes, already adored by many commoners at their college as well as the locals.

"A single tear is all I aspire to see from you after I torment your addictive body— , your pussy specifically. " .

Y/n grew positively scandalised at his vulgar revelation but sighed a moan anyways, tickling his gaped lips that nearly merged with hers.

Just the basic envision of being ambushed by a guy who suddenly wanted to take the lead after dripping from her heavenly whirlpool of excruciating sin; It was utterly thigh clenching.

Simple lines of his soft spoken tone explaining the violence he desired to endure her through easily created her hot and bothered, dampening her lower half and preparing for Akaashi to shred her to pathetic pieces.

Small talk between the two was useless. Evidently, they were both greedy and forcing an extension of time was deteriorating patience they usually contended as one of their strongest attributes about themselves.