¹¹ SWEET TIES OF WHITE

━゙┆CH  xx.   SWEET TIES OF
WHITE.

  ꜜ¡ warning/s   female & male masturbation ¡ꜜ

"DON'T MAKE ME deny your orgasm, " Akaashi mumbled through his thick tresses soaked in the thinnest sheen of sweat.

Another night, another graphic video and another enduring moment of torturous lust carved and sealed into both Y/n and Akashi's pitiful minds to ponder back on.

The enigmatic duo had yet to even reach Akaashi's bed only placed a few feet away, opting to roughly make-out against his bedroom wall instead.

Of course like always, a phone was recording. This time the device was held between their bodies by Y/n, (showing only their waist and downwards), hovering and eager to catch all intimate details.

Akaashi was desperate. He direly desired to feel her powerful walls that predictably made him cave. So, without any teasing, Y/n allowed him to proceed.

He had speedily plunged a lone finger into her anticipating entrance, slick and readied for his arrival with silvery arousal he'd tasted many times before. A pang of honey tinged his lips whenever the intriguing temptation to bury his head between her legs interrupted his ordinary thoughts.

Tonight though, he wanted to graze inside her. Akaashi's single index finger carried a steady pace and created quite the stir of emotions displayed upon her face. He'd left her empty just to trail his finger between her spread pussy lips and flick her clit, returning and curling his finger in a 'come-hither' gesture.

He normally took his time when finger-fucking the troublemaker from above but evidently, with his three digits now filling her hole, he held no regards for a more leisurely pace.

"Perfect. " he purred breathlessly.

Faint kisses painted her neck as he again, slipped all fingers out, slid his middle finger right along her pussy, then cupped her sex and applied pressure onto her clit with his thumb, finally placing his fingers in their prior position.

Usual 'c' lettered marks engrained the juncture and back of his neck from the smooth ridge of her neat nails. One leg remained hooked around his slim waist as both her arms remained laced behind his head, forcing his face down to hers. Just how Y/n enjoyed it. Why? So Akaashi could not only just study every twitch and alteration within her sinful expressions, but also be entranced by the hypnotic washes that distorted her pupils and enticed him to collapse in her flames, seizing everyone but herself.

Y/n restrained her sweet moan and instead gently bit Akaashi's ear lobe, whispering like the devil she was: "You wouldn't. You'd drop to your knees just to witness and feel my cum all over your fingers. " .

Her brows drew together and the sudden change of her gaze became merged with victory, "isn't that right pretty boy?" she innocently whispered.

A beautiful whine discarded by Akaashi cascaded onto her plumped lips once his head barely lifted and lips rested beside her temple, fingers producing a harmonious composition from Y/n's angelically nefarious moans of an almost-achieved orgasm.

Her stomach tightened, legs stuttered, breaths shallowed, back slightly arched, walls convulsed and deadly fingers clawed deeper into his puffy flesh. She was loose compared to the start of this session yet her pussy clenched and begged to be absolutely tormented until her insides endured exhaustion.