Sinful Hands

This was a weird idea. This is SMUT.  Tord doesn't know Tom and Matt. He is friends with Edd.

                   ~•°-WARNING!-°•~

This includes:
-mention of gore
-mention of murder
-smut

If you're uncomfortable with these, I suggest you don't read this.
Although, some of you may already know that I am terrible at writing bloody stuff. Never tried smut so it'll be interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please don't picture Tord as a small, thicc, feminine 5'4 bean! All my Oneshots are unlike that and Tord is a MAN not a GIRL. But please, especially in this one, kayy?

Enjoy!

—————————————————

                      "Anh~ Onee-chan, you're so deep!~" A girl's voice emitted out of Tord's earphones.
"Shina-chan, I-I'm close!" A male's voice followed.
"AHH~ Oh, please! Please come inside of me!" The girl moaned.
"Ugh, this is terrible," Tord cringed.
He paused the hentai and rated it. He gave it two stars and closed the browser. Tord stretched his limbs a bit.

It was raining outside. It was extremely heavy. He sighed. He's been very bored recently. He gets horny sometimes but because of this unusual weather, he can't go out to... Get laid. Speaking of unusual weather, it had been raining non-stop for hours. The weather forecast had said it would be sunny today but it took a strange turn. Yesterday was raining, last week was raining, today was raining, so it's a safe bet that tomorrow would also be raining.

"Fuck the weather," Tord groaned.
He opened another browser but saw something interesting. It was a news article about some serial killer running around and breaking into people's homes. It said that it is strongly advised to lock all doors and windows. Tord gulped. He heard someone had been killed nearby his house. That man was only two houses away. He was around Tord's area.

"Huh," Tord huffed, "Can't be that bad, right?"
Tord suddenly got a phone call from Edd. He picked it up.

"Heyo, Eddy," Tord said.
"Hi, Tord!" Edd greeted.
"So, how's the weather there huh?" Tord chuckled.
"Oh, please! You know how it's like. It's raining!" Edd laughed.
"What a coincidence, here too,"
"I know we're having fun and all but I called for a reason,"
"What reason then?"
"I'm very sure you've heard about the new serial killer going around since three days ago,"
'It's since three days ago? How did I not see this?' Tord thought.
"Well, I just found out today," Tord sighed.
"TORD! You have to be careful. I heard someone close by you got killed. He's really dangerous, ok? Please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase follow the safety instructions," Edd pleaded
"Fine, fine. I try not to die for you. You know I'm good at Karate, Edd. I'll be fine!"
"I don't think it'll help you too much. He killed a Karate trainer yesterday,"
"Oh, alright then. I'll try,"
"Thank you, I have to go now. Please stay safe,"
"You too, Edd. Bye!"
"Bye!"
Tord hung up. His stomach growled.
"I'm hungry," He said to himself.
With that, he forgot all about the killer.

A few hours later, it got quite late. Tord glanced at the clock. It read 11:47.
"Time to go to bed," Tord yawned.
He locked the front door and went up the stairs. He closed the lights and locked his bedroom window. He never opened the other windows so it should be closed. He laid down on his bed, turning off his lamp light. He sighed as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Tord woke up suddenly. He was a light sleeper and could wake up at the slightest of sounds. He got up slowly. He glanced to his bedside clock. 4:16am it flickered. Tord's ear twitched. He heard something. He recalled every move he made hours before.