The Golden Forest (short 1)

Just vote for whichever you wanna part 2 of and the other will be forgotten forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ev– You get the point.
Commenting counts as a vote too so umm... You can vote twice?? Idk.
Most important of all, Enjoyyyyy!!!
––––––––——————————————

                   Tom was an excellent hunter. He had an amazing hearing sense, great aim paired with merciless shots. What he wasn't good at was fighting creatures. In the woods, where everyone goes for animal kills, was also a danger zone, go near a creature and you're a goner. Not every hunter makes it out alive out there. They can smell you from miles away, hunting down every unfortunate soul they come across. That included humans.

Tom was going there, into that danger zone. There had been a report of a large creature that has been killing off the hunters rapidly and Tom decided he was going to act on it. But there was another creature, a holy one. It held the power to all magic no other sorcerer has ever learnt before, not even the best one. It was believed that this creature has lived for centuries, the myth of it being immortal rising. For those who thought they saw it said it had a pair of golden eyes, the most beautiful you'll ever see. It usually took form of a large stag in the woods. Oh, did I forget to mention they could shape shift?

Sorcerers and sorceresses are trying to find this legendary stag but it almost seems impossible. It's almost like the second you see it, it's gone. It was an important subject, it would be the key to learning all the power in magic. But they have a rival, it was also a target for hunters. It's said among them that its eyes were pure gold and that its antlers were made of magic.

Tom was going to kill the murdering creature. He was setting up everything he might need. His trusty gun, a backup dagger, matches, tent, food and medical supplies. He put on a shirt with a thick jacket and long pants. He was locked and loaded.

The morning air was cold and thin as the sun was just rising. Tom set out on his mission inside the forest, The Golden Forest.

——————————————————
(391 words)

Wanna part 2?
Vote, comment or anything else to let me know!