President Pretty Boy (2)

So... Majority of you decided on B, which honestly isn't surprising. XD
I'm running outta ideas to write and I'm quite far from 50 so I'd appreciate it if you could request. ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

I hope you like it UwU
------------------

Tom cleaned up his room. He was going to have Tord come to his house. He was tired of going out so why not stay in? He placed Susan carefully in her case. He put his study books on the shelves and tidied his table. He looked at all the sprawled out clothes and sighed.

*clean up timeskip*

Tom had already told where the secret date place would be and Tord was surprised. He thought Tom was a introverted person and here he is, inviting him to his private place...

The bell rang at 4pm and Tom came rushing down. Though, it seems that his older brother got to the door first.
He was leaned against the door frame and introducing himself to Tord.

"Hey, I'm Theodore, Tom's older brother!" He said.
"Oh, hi, Theodore-" Tord was cut off my him.
"But call me Theo," he smiled.
"Uh, hi, Theo! I'm Tord. I'm here to meet Tom?" Tord smiled back nervously, "Say, by how many years are you older than Tom?"
"3 years," said Theo.
"Eh hem," Tom coughed, annoyance hiding in it, "Thanks for welcoming Tord, Theo."
"No problem! Y'know, you invited quite a hottie~" Theo winked at Tord.
Tord blushed. He noticed the height difference of him and Theo. He was one of the tallest in class but Tom's brother was much more taller, possibly more than Matt?

"Well sorry but you can't flirt with him," Tom growled.
"Why not, little brother?" Theo chuckled.
He knew Tom absolutely hated it when he was called that. He couldn't get so angry in front of his so called 'date'. He smirked.
"Because he's my date, elder brother," Tom said.
"Date?" Theo looked at Tord, "Tord, you're dating this sad sack of shit?"
"EXCUSE ME?!" Tom yelled, Theo ignored it.
"Not exactly, it was a bet," Tord replied.
"Ohhhh, so it's just a bet," Theo laughed, "Tord, after you're done with this bet, why don't you hang out with me?"
"Umm," Tord looked at Tom.
"No," Tom answered for him.
"Here's my number, call me~" Theo slipped a piece of paper in Tord's pocket.
He winked at Tord again and walked away to his room. Tom growled and grabbed Tord's hand, pulling him up the stairs.

Once they reached the room, Tom practically threw Tord inside and locked the door.
"Hot brother," Tord chuckled.
Tom groaned in response.
"My brother's a jerk. Well... To me at least. Seems like he's into you," Tom growled.
"I mean... I don't mind hooking up with him after we're done. If you don't mind," Tord giggled.
"What?! Hell no!" Tom exclaimed.
"Aww, why not? Would Tommy-wommy get jealous~"
"Wh-why would I?! I-I don't care!"
"So imagine me and Theo kissing in his room, you'd be okay with that?"
"Uh- umm... No,"
"Why?"
"Because... Don't... You... Theo,"
"What?"
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO KISS THEO!"

The room got quiet.
"Then imagine me and you kissing in your room... You'd be okay with that?" Tord asked.
After a short pause, Tom answered.
"Y-yes,"
The room went silent again.
"So, what do you wanna do?" Tord asked.
"Well... This is a date right? I thought maybe we could get to know each other more...?" Tom said unsurely.

Tord hummed.
"I don't know much about you. Care to tell me some facts and secrets?" He smirked.
"Ugh... Sure," Tom huffed, "What do you want to know?"
"I'd like to know your interests."
"My interests... I like checkered things if you haven't guessed. I love my bass, her name's Susan. Don't expect me to allow you to touch her, she's too delicate. I kind of like to binge watch on Netflix too."
"Haha, okay. Anything else?"
"Uhh, I'm not too interesting to be honest. I like to play Susan when I'm feeling depressed, which is quite often. I ummm..."
"You?"
"I like cats. A lot. Especially black ones."
"Hehehe, cats? Really?"
"I know it sounds puny but I do okay! They're just too adorable to handle."
"I get it, I love em' too."