Sunken Fangs

You've all may or may not of been waiting for this but vAmPiReS! :D
I wanted to ask wether you guys preferred Tord be a vamp or Tom but-
I thought I was asking too much from y'all 😅

MINI WARNING!
-slight blood (duh)

I added a wheel and spun in, I got Tom! The wheel is in the pic above :)
Fate had decided upon Thomas XD
Enjoy!
——————————————————

                          The wind howled in the cold, English night. Lately, there'd been reports on bodies being used as food on what are rumoured to be vampires. The victim would be found cold on the ground with two small punctured wounds on their neck, trickling blood onto the cement. Their bodies would lack of blood...

Tord was out. Edd had told him that Tom went out to the bar and that he needed Tord to pick him up. He groaned to himself as he ventured on the side walk.
"Why do I have to pick his drunk ass up all the time," Tord complained to himself in his mother tongue.
It was 10:53pm, it was freezing. Tord shivered in his bright red hoodie.

His black and white converse shoes tapped as he headed towards Tom's usual bar, far from home now. He turned the corner where he'd be able to see the bar from and his eyes went wide. There were people running out and around the street. Some men and women were on the ground, most likely dead.
"Jesus christ...," Tord breathed.

Tord backed up behind the corner, peaking over to watch what was happening. Suddenly, a figure bumped into him making him jump.
"FUCK!" He yelled.
He turned around and saw Tom there.
"You mother fucker! You scared the shit out of me," Tord held his chest, feeling his quick heart beat.
"Sorry," Tom sighed.

"What's going on in there?" Tord asked pointing towards the bar.
"Vampires," Tom stated, "A vampire started biting people. Sometimes the person can turn into a vampire too."
"How did you know that?" Tord asked.
"Eh, Edd warned me before I went out...," Tom moved his eyes from the bar to Tord's neck.
He gulped. He didn't tell him one thing that happened. He got bitten but took that small chance and became another vampire. His mark was hidden in his hoodie.

"T-Tord, we should go," Tom grabbed Tord's arm.
"Wait, not yet. I wanna see what happens," Tord said, still watching the gruesome scene.
"Tord, come on," Tom pleaded.
He kept getting closer.
"Tom?" Tord turned again to face him. Tom lunged into him. Tord screamed in shock but calmed down when Tom wrapped his arms around him.
"Tom??" Tord said in confusion.
"S-sorry, I guess I wanted a hug really badly, hahaha...," Tom swallowed up the urge to snap at Tord's nape he was right next to.
"Ok?" Tord wrapped his around and pat Tom's back.

Tord let go but Tom didn't.
"Tom? I've done seeing it, we can go now," Tord tried to pull Tom off.
"W-wait," Tom stuttered.
He bit his lip, feeling his now sharper canine pierce his bottom lip. He tasted his own blood and even enjoyed that. He imagined trying Tord's. His mouth watered.
"Tom, are you drunk?" Tord asked, getting comfortable to the warmth.
"Uhm-, no," Tom asked, "Why?"
"Well, you're hugging me," Tord replied.
"Do you like it?" Tom asked out of the blue.
"Uh- yeah, it's cold right now," Tord chuckled.

"Okay," Tom pulled away, "Let's go."
Tord and Tom walked towards home.
"Tom, your lip is bleeding what happened?" Tord asked.
"Uhhhhh, I bit it," Tom said.
"Um, why?"
"Itchy,"
Tord hummed as he nodded.

After a few minutes, Tord stopped in front of a convenience store.
"Oh, I wanna buy some cigarettes. You should get some lip balm for that. Come on, let's go," Tord pushed open the door, hearing the familiar 'ding dong'.
"Ugh, fuck," Tom cursed.
Tord was pointing to something which the cashier took and handed him. Tom walked around the aisles, looking for lip balm so he didn't act suspicious.