Runaway Boys (short 1)

(Set at around the Harry Potter times XD, no magic tho-)

                      "Come back! Son! Where are you going?!" A woman cried.
Tom was running. He was running away from home. He had a big sack rested on his sack. His family was rich in money but not rich in kindness. They had gotten angry when Tom told them he was in love with a man last year.

His parents forced him to be attracted to girls. Pushing woman into his face and pulling him back from men. He liked woman, they were kind and gentle to the eyes but he never felt the love.

He had three very important friends. They were all gay too. All their families rejected their sexuality too. They all decided to run away from home and escape to a country where everyone was free.

Tom ran. He kept running and running until he saw their meet up spot. He saw Edd there.
"Hey," Tom greeted, breathless from running.
"Hey," Edd smiled.
Edd had red eyes from crying. He had been so heart struck by his parent's behavior towards him after he told them he's gay. But he still loved them, leaving them made him feel guilty.
"It's alright, Edd. Me and the rest are here for you," Tom hugged him

Matt came rushing in. He was wheezing.
"I- Am not- made- for running-," He heaved.
"Well done, Matt. Now for the last," Tom sighed.
"Isn't the train coming soon?" Matt asked.
"Yeah, he's got 10 minutes," Edd looked worried.

After waiting for a while, the train arrived.
"Where is he?!" Edd looked around desperately.
"GUYS!" A boy was running.
"Tord!" Tom smiled.
His smiled soon faded when he realised Tord's father was chasing him.
"COME BACK HERE, BOY!" He was yelling.
The steam train honked, signalling it will be ready to leave soon. The three jumped into the train, standing at the back where there were rails to hold onto to outside.

Tom reached his arm out towards the running Norwegian. The steam train started moving, it was moving very slowly. Tord got closer but the train started moving faster, it's horn blowing.
"COME ON!" Tom yelled.
Tord jumped and grabbed Tom's arm.

The train turned a corner and passed the station, leaving Tord's father breathless. Tord started crying.
"It'll be okay...," Matt pat his back.
Edd joined Tord's cry and hugged him.

The train will be a long ride. The four went to their cabins. It was just one, they were going to share. They sat down after they handed their baggage.

"I cannot believe I just did that," Tord sniffed.
"Same," Edd sighed.
"It's gonna be worth it!" Matt said, "We have each other, right?"
"Yeah," The other tired three replied.

——————————————————

(458 words)
Liked this one? Vote, comment or mention it on conversations! 💖