Scarlet Skies (2)

Here's part 2!
Wattpad didn't save my first draft so I had to redo it, whoops!
Sorry for the long wait... Hope you enjoy!!! :D
______________________________________

A man in a black body suit was lurking around in the area. He was sneaking inside and peaking through doors. Until finally, he found his room. He crept inside the dark office, searching for any information he could find.

"Hello?" A voice called.
The man flinched. He was going to get caught. He dashed towards the desk and hid under it.
"Who's there?!" The red leader yelled.
"Good evening, red leader. Fancy seeing you here." The man said.
He stood up and held a pointed a gun at Tord.
"I suggest you don't move or you'll get shot right in the head." He threatened.
Tord froze. He wasn't in his usual uniform and was instead in his pyjamas which was slightly awkward.
"You really think you'd be able to assassinate me when you're in the red base?" Tord asked.
"I turned off all the video cameras I'll be walking through and knocked out every soldier I came across. No one knows I'm here but you and my base." He said.
"You, me, Tom and your base." Tord corrected.
"Tom?" The man repeated.
Just as he said that, he was knocked hard on the head. He fell to the floor, his body now limp.

"Thanks, Thomas." Tord said.
"No problem, Commie." Tom said.
The Norsk yawned. He had been very busy lately. Tom walked over to Tord and wrapped his arms around him.
"Wha– Tom?" Tord was pulled up into Tom's arms.
Tom carried Princess Tord to his bed and carefully placed him down.
"T-Tom what was that??" Tord asked, stuttering slightly.
"Sorry, you looked tired so I thought I could do the least and carry you to your bed." Tom said.
"Oh, thanks." Tord thanked.

They were both in PJs which were really just black sweatpants. The spy was sent to the chambers for further investigation for the next day. Tord went under the covers of his king sized bed and sighed. Suddenly, there was shuffling beside him. He looked to the side to be met with Tom.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Nothing." Tom replied.
He inched closer to Tord and turned into his half monster form. The waves of warmth overwhelmed him under the thick blanket.
"What are you doing in my bed?" Tord asked.
"Sleeping." Tom simply answered.
Tord huffed and turned the other way. "Night." Tom said.
Tord only hummed in return, not entirely happy with the fact that Tom was sleeping with him.

It had been approximately 10 minutes after they went to bed and none of the two were asleep. Though, due to them facing different ways, they didn't know if the other was sleeping.

"Tom?" Tord whispered.
"Yeah?" Tom replied.
Tord turned to face the Brit. He had taken his goggles off so his eyeless sockets were visible. Tord blushed.
"This is gay y'know." He said.
"How so?" Tom asked.
"We're both half naked, in the same bed facing each other. It's like some kind of cliché romance novel."
"Maybe it is." (Shit, get down! He knows!)
"Romance, Tom. Love! Kisses, hugs, cuddles, sex and marriage. That kind." "I know. Could be, right?"
"T-Tom?"
"What? What if we were a thing? Would you stop being in the army? Would you spend your time with me? Would you kiss, hug, cuddle, fuck and get married with me? Would you?"
"W-well... I don't know."
"Then why don't we see how it goes."
"What d-do you mean?"
"What I mean is that I want you to go out with me."

Tom reached his arm out and held Tord's waist under the covers. He pulled himself closer to Tord.
"T-Tom... Really?" He asked.
"Yeah. Really." Tom replied.

The two were blushing furiously. They sounded like they were having a calm conversation but in reality, they were panicking inside. Tom's heart was beating out of his chest while Tord's whole body could be as red as his hoodie.
Tord hummed. He leaned into Tom's chest.
"Yeah, okay. Let's see how it goes." He said.
"Wait, seriou–" Tom was cut off by some soft snoring.

*Timeskip to da morning!*

The next day was very busy. After the attack of the spy last night, soldiers have been more alert. It was almost time for war. Tord kept a steady eye on his enemies and planned for everything to be perfect. He would have a large part of his army to attack the enemies. Then, he would take the remaining amount behind them with helicopters. Finally, he'll have his allies to attack the enemies from the sides. The foes will be trapped and will have a choice to surrender or perish.

Tord had ordered 8 helicopters each with 300 men. He's also discussed it with his allies. Tord sighed as he flipped onto his chair. He had finished his planning so he got to rest a little.

He thought about last night and blushed. He hasn't seen Tom yet. When he woke up, he was gone already. He sighed again. He left his office and decided to go to the training courses to check on his troops.

When he reached, he was saluted by many soldiers. He walked around to see how they were doing. Then, he saw Tom. He was practicing kicking since he wasn't very good at it. He had long legs but he was weak with his kicks. Tord chuckled as he watched Tom bash a dummy with his leg.

"Good morning, soldier." Tord greeted.
"O-oh, good morning, sir." Tom greeted back nervously.
He started to blush, recalling the night before. Tord chuckled. He walked over to Tom.
"If you want to do good kicks, you should try doing it in your other form y'know." He whispered into Tom's ear.
"Oh." Tom flushed.

Tord laughed as he walked away.

                   *Day of the war!*

The many people armed with guns. Everyone were in uniforms and were split into two. The offense and defence of the two armies were powerful and difficult to tackle. A whistle was heard from the other and they started to march.

Guns were fired, blood splattered and the war began. It was depressing seeing such conflict but it was what they wanted. They carried out Tord's plan. 

So far they were successful at their plan, but Tord knew, he wounds be the only side that thought I one...

*timeskip after it because I don't wanna write sad stuff ;-;*

They surrendered and the two offenders decided to make alliance with each other. The army went home and a celebration was planned.

"Red Leader, how about a party?" One soldier asked.
"That's too casual..." Tord replied.
"How about going to the beach?" Another asked.
"That's way too informal!" Tord exclaimed.
"Oh, I know!" Matt yelled, "How about fireworks! We can make it a firework festival thingy."
The other soldiers smiled at Matt and back at Tord. They seemed to agree.
"Sure! That's great, Matt. Thanks." He said.
Matt beamed.

Tord ordered a few large fireworks and was informed that a certain location won't have any planes flying so it'll be perfect. It was a large, grassy field. Everyone got ready and soon the celebration started.

People had wine, food and fun. Tom was looking for Tord through the vast field. Then, he spotted two caramel horns sticking out. He raced towards him, he was sitting down on the ground.
"Hey!" Tom called, "I've been looking for you."
"Oh, really? I was just watching the clouds. They seem so tempting to touch." Tord said.
Tom hummed as he sat next to him.
"Wanna get food?" Tom asked.
"Hell yeah." Tord chuckled.

It was now night and the stars shined through. The moon was a delightful colour as it danced with it's jewel-like friends. Everyone sat down, scattered on the ground and gazed at the sky. They awaited for the fireworks to be set off. Suddenly, a spark went off and a glimmer of light rocketed into the dark sky, exploding once it reached its peak. The show consisted of many different colors, blue, green, pink, gold, red and many more. Everyone stared in awe.

The best was saved for the last as the larger red fireworks blasted off. The huge splatters of scarlet painted the nighty canvas.
"Hey, Tord." Tom whispered.
Tord hummed. Tom kissed Tord on the cheek.
"I may or may not like you." He said.
Tord blushed and chuckled before kissing him on his cheek too.
"You're such a big dork, Thomas." Tord laughed.
Tom laughed along.

Crimson sparkles in the night,
It really was a beautiful sight.
As the rockets soared up very high,
It slowly changed into a Scarlet Sky.

——————————————————

(1472 words)
There we go! Finally finished. God I hate school. ;-;
I'm currently working on requests!
Hope you liked it!!