"Why'd you have to go?"

This was another requested by LittlesMoonieDevil!
This is in the Mattsworld AU, where Tom's army is on war... This will be an angsty shot!
I'm very used to fluff so this may not be a good angst lol sorry XD
ENJOY!
——————————————————

Tord looked up at the napalm sky then back at the ground. The blood covered dirt layed bodies of soldiers. Tord looked out at the depressing scene. His uniform was torn and he had small wounds on his body. His blood stained vest seemed weighted and his eyes could close at any moment.

He was tired. The war between the Blue and the Yellow was long. What do you get after two powerful armies go against each other? Nothing. Just god's handful of corpses, pain and stress.

Tord glanced around. He didn't see many people around anymore. He wondered how many people he slaughtered. He chuckled. Probably more than a 100. His monster form was quite an advantage. He was now in his human form though. His goggles started getting heavy. He wanted to take them off, change into some comfortable clothes and crawl into his bed.

Tord looked around again. A soldier pointed a gun to him. He sighed. He swapped into his bulletproof monster form and roared at the foreign soldier. He screamed and ran the other direction. Tord turned back into a human. He didn't want to kill that guy.

He ran around, looking for any groups of yellow soldiers. He goraned at the stinging pain of his wounds. He suddenly heard someone yelling his name. He turned back and saw Blue Leader. He ran over to him.

"Sir?" Tord said.
"Tord, I have a bullet wound. I need you to cover me." Tom said forcefully.
Tord looked down and saw a heavily bloodied patch on his legs. Tord looked shocked. He wasn't sure if he should help or cover like Tom ordered.

Tom hugged Tord.
"Wha-" Tord started.
Tom covered his mouth with his hand.
"Just hug back, Tord." He said.
He did as he was told. They both closed their eyes, just taking in the moment. Tord probably couldn't see it but Tom had a tiny of pink on his face. Even the scar on the half of his face seemed to blush.

'click'
Tord's ear perked at the sound. He opened his eyes and saw a soldier, aiming his gun at Blue Leader's back. He turned both of them and waves of pain flooded Tord's back. He swiftly grabbed his gun from its holster and shot the yellow soldier.

Tord fell to the ground. Tom kneeled down and grabbed ahold of Tord's shoulders.
"TORD!" Tom yelled.
Scarlet liquid trickled down the edge of Tord's mouth. The bullet had hit his lungs. He was going to drown in his own blood.

"I-I won't make it, Blu-" Tord coughed.
"No, don't say that! Call me Tom, Tord. Thomas, Jehovah's witness, anything! Please Tord, please stay awake for a little longer. This will all end and we can go home! I-I'll stay with you, okay?" Tom urged.
"Tom..." Tord said.
"What?!" Tom yelled.
Tom was panicking. He's always liked Tord. Not in a friendly way but in a romantic way. He couldn't didn't want Tord to leave him, ever.

"Tell me! W-we'll go back and you'll be all better, just stay awake till then, okay? Please Tord..." Tom pleaded.
Tord clutched his chest. The pain was excruciating. Tord knew that he was going to die.
"Thomas... I just wanted to say that I-" Tord was cut off by Tom.
"NO! Don't speak, keep your energy okay? J-jusy stay like this and don't go to... Sleep." He said in desperation.

*Flashback before the fight at base*

Tord was doing his usual tasks. He checked every part of the base before use and woke up an hour earlier than everyone else. It was his duty to keep this place safe and running. He got a glace of Tom in his pyjamas, with bed hair. He chuckled to himself. He walked over to the still-blur leader to mess with.