Hiding In Plain Sight (2)

Prepare for some horrible romance writing, hahaha... This is quite predictable tbh I'm sorry 😂
This... I- I don't know ok--
This is pretty shitty actually :'|
Enjoyyyyy???
——————————————————

Previously...

"Fall in love with... me?"
"Yes, you."
"H-how do you know all this?"

"Because I'm the Red Bandit."

                        ~•°*_-+-_*°•~

"Th-that's enough jokes, Todd. Haha, very funny...," Thompson was shaking slightly.
"Oh, Sheriff~" Todd chuckled evilly, "It's absolutely hilarious!"
Todd started laughing hysterically infront of the one eyed man.
"Of course, I won't hurt you," Todd said as he took off his fake moustache.
"I-I knew it all along...," Thompson muttered to himself.
"Go ahead, Thomson. Shoot me," Tord raised his hands.
"Wh-what?" The Sheriff stood up.
"What? Go ahead and kill me or capture me. You're the man of the law, right? I'm the most wanted criminal around, you'll be rich if you just simply put me in a cell. I'm letting you."
"B-but I can't just... Just kill you. You... Were my friend."
"Does that matter? I had my fun doing crimes and I'm ready to die. I had friends, money and love. So just kill me already!"
"..."

Thompson brought his hand to his gun and picked it up. He was still shaking and had swear dripping from his head. He raised his gun up and pointed it at Tord.
"Why do you want me to kill you?" Thompson asked.
"...Because I rather die in your hands," Tord said quietly.
"I-I don't want to take your life, aren't you going to be sad if I killed you? You apparently do love me after all...,"
Thompson got quieter as he said that.
Tord loved him. He couldn't understand why but Tord loved him. It would be such a pain to him if he killed Tord. The guilt of killing someone that was in love with him would eat him for the rest of his life.

"You're only wastin' time, Sheriff," Tord sighed, "It's not like I-"
Thompson pushed Tord back, making him stagger and hit his back on the shelf of alcohol.
"What the-" Tord was suddenly hit at the back of his head, going unconscious.

"So... Happened... Here... I... Over there," muffled voices could be heard.
Tord blinked his eyes. He tried to rub them but realised his hands were cuffed behind his back.
"What... What's happenin'?" Tord's head spin around as he opened his eyes.
"O-oh," A man sighed, "He's awake,"
Tord blinked his eyes again, his vision got clearer. He was in a jail cell. Two men were at the other side of the bars.
"Sh-sheriff?" Tord stuttered.
"Yeah," Thompson smiled.
"Where am I?" Tord looked around.
"You're in my cell. Special spot right next to my office," Tom bent down.

Tord was positioned to be leaning against the cell wall. He was uncomfortable.
"Do you want me to remove those?" Thompson asked kindly.
"What?" Tord asked, still dazed from just waking up.
"Your cuffs,"
"Oh, yeah,"
The sheriff stood up and unlocked the door. He stepped inside and walked towards Tord.
"Turn around," Thompson said.
Tord used his legs to turn himself. He heard the sound of the cuffs getting unlocked. He brought his hands to his face and rubbed it.
"You're welco-" Tord pulled Thompson's coat down.
He fell down and onto Tord. His head was rested on Tord's chest and Tord hung his face over Tom's.
"Hungry," Tord stated.
"O-oh, right. I'll get you some food soon," Thompson blushed.
"Mm," Tord let go of him.

The sheriff walked out and went out to get food. Tord noticed the man Thompson was talking to was still there.
"Who're you?" Tord yawned.
"Me? I'm the sheriff's... Boyfriend," He said.
Tord jolted in shock and coughed.
"What?!" Tord yelled.
The man started laughing like crazy. He wheezed as he started to cool down.
"I'm kiddin'! Jeez, he wasn't jokin' when he said you liked him huh?" He said as he wiped away a tear.
"He told you that?!" Tord blushed.
"Of course, I'm his best friend afterall~" He cooed.
"O-oh... What's your name?" Tord asked.
"Mmm... Call me V," He winked.
"Okay?"
"I'm Tommy's friend from his hometown. I'm a fellow sheriff as well,"
"Tommy?"
"Oh, you probably don't know this but here's some cute info just for you, you're lucky I like you! Most people don't know this but Sheriff's full name is Thomas Thompson,"
"Thomas?"
"Mhmm, he likes bein' called Tom though... By those who know of course,"