The Guide to an Alpha in Rut

This story has been requested by LittlesMoonieDevil!
This lovely reader has asked for a Monster! Tom x Scientist! Tord, which this story will be about.
I hope I've done this the way you expect it would. I did change a few things if you don't mind. :)
Thanks for requesting, enjoy!
------------------

RAWRRRR!!! A monster roared from a chamber as it called for some kind of attention. Tord rushed towards the laboratory and unlocked the front door, he swiftly ran infront of the barrier to see what's wrong. He clutched his notebook tightly as he knocked on the glass.

"Tom, you have to keep quiet! You're terrifying some of my subjects." Tord said.
Tom growled for a while before whining. He walked over to the see through wall and looked at Tord.
"I want you to come here!" He said in a much rougher voice than original.

"No, I have to do other important things. I'll come back to you later. Okay, sweetheart?" Tord said.
"NO!" Tom yelled.
He growled and scratched the wall.
"I want you to... Help me." He said.
"No, Thomas." Tord replied.
"Please!"
"No."
"Baby!"
"Nuh uh."
"Tord, it hurts!"
Tord sighed and took off his white lab coat.

He unlocked the cell door and walked in, still having his notebook in hand. Tom seemed very excited and quickly rushed over to him. Tord closed the cell door. He and Tom were lovers but Tord didn't want to have sex with him so he'd do other things to calm him down.

Tord opened his notebook and flipped to a new page. He clicked his pen and wrote down the date. Tom, in curiosity, rested his head on Tord's shoulder and looked at the book. Tord wrote down in big letter at the top, 'The Guide To An Alpha In Rut'. Tom huffed, not happy with the title. Tord only chuckled.

He started tapping his pen on his chin, thinking of what to add. Tom wrapped his arms around him and purred. Tord brought his pen to his book.
'1. Cuddle with him'
Tom chuckled at the words written.
"Cuddle with me then." He said.
Tord turned around and rested his head on Tom's chest. He was much larger than Tord if he was in his half form, so when he was in a full monster, he wouldn't be able to fit in his cell.

The two cuddled for a while and Tord kissed his cheek. He wrote in his guide.
'2. Give him kisses.'
Tom groaned in pain and squeezed Tord a little tighter. Tord turned around and gave him a few kisses on the cheek. Then, they shared a few together.
"What else, huh?" Tom asked.
Tord hummed, tapping his pen on his chin again.
'3. Give him pets.'
He petted Tom for a second.

Tom took the pen and grabbed the book.
'4. hAvE ThE NaSTy wiTh hIM.'
"TOM! You can't write, your hands are too big. I can't make out what you wrote..." Tord giggled.
"Nevermind, you don't need to know." Tom smirked.
"I don't like that look." Tord said.
Tom's smirk only grew wider.
"Oh, nevermind!" Tord exclaimed.

A few minutes past and Tord sat there appalled.
"Ugh, I have nothing to write." Tord complained.
Tom huffed and yanked the items from Tord.
"Hey!" He yelled.
The half creature didn't listen and tossed them aside.
"How about you stop focusing on that book and you focus on me. Okay?" Tom said.
His ears lowered as he put his head on Tord's lap. He giggled and put a hand on his head.
"Okay, Thomas." He replied.

Tom purred as Tord laced his fingers through Tom's hair. Each dusty brown strand getting straightened with every brush of his fingers. Tom didn't want to be a pervert but couldn't help but blush as his head rested on Tord's thighs. They weren't as plump (cringe omg I'm sorry 😂) as a female's but we're pretty large compared to a male. They were warm and Tom just kept blushing.

He remembered how he met Tord. Tom was an ordinary highschooler, but still had monster essence in him. He was only sometimes brought to the labs. Everytime he did, he'd meet the same scientists. But one day, a new kid came. He was the same age as him. He was just watching the examinations though, he wasn't told to do anything. Soon after, he learned that the boy's name was Tord. He was rather tall but not as tall as him. He had dark brown hair that stood up in horns. Although, now they're caramel in colour, still in horns!

Tord started to do tasks during Tom's examinations. He would sometimes collect certain solutions or write something down. Nothing too serious.
Once the two were out of highschool, they hadn't had much to do. Tom still went on examinations, just more often. He had a choice to go or not, bit decided to. He became quite attracted to Tord, despite the fact that they haven't talked before. Just a few heys and byes. Tord was a pretty handsome young lad so Tom assumed he had a girlfriend.

One day, Tom spoke up to the other and since then have been talking everytime. They became close friends and Tom was surprised to hear that he, in fact, did not have a partner. Tom was rather shocked at himself for having a crush on a guy. He never thought he'd be attracted to boys. Ever.

Tom found out that Tord actually stayed at the laboratories. There were sort of dorms where some stayed in.basically apartments. They were huge rooms, it seemed fit for anyone. Tom was invited there once. Tord's dorm was cozy and cool. They were seated on the small, red sofa when Tom asked Tord out, to which, he agreed.

Tom and Tord had been together for almost an year. Not long but they stick together and love each other a lot. Tord continued petting Tom as he gazed at his horns. Tom was still focusing on Tord's thighs though. Still a fkn perv. Anyway!... This wasn't Tord's first time seeing Tom go into rut but it's still kind of awkward for him. He said he didn't want to have sex before marriage since his family comes from strict religious descendants, which made him one too. Tom respected this and turned to other things that might help.

Plus, Tom was waiting for the day  to marry him.

——————————————————

(1081 words)
Hope you liked it!
I'm working on your second request soon, dear reader!
And I just realised all the chapters were unorganized earlier. T^T
Anyway, stay safe, stay inside and stay amazing~
Baiiiiiiiiiii